Who is in the Martini Bar on Reflection?

Cruiseaholic 8

We cruised with some friends on Constellation a year and a half ago. Made friends at the Martini Bar with a Flair bartender named Peter.

If you ever been to the Martini Bar when he is there he is super cool. Anyway these friends just got off Reflection a couple weeks ago and hes on that ship.

So if you see him you will become friends quickly....tip him well....enjoy the show.

Enjoy your cruise...

We cruised with some friends on Constellation a year and a half ago. Made friends at the Martini Bar with a Flair bartender named Peter.

If you ever been to the Martini Bar when he is there he is super cool. Anyway these friends just got off Reflection a couple weeks ago and hes on that ship.

So if you see him you will become friends quickly....tip him well....enjoy the show.

Enjoy your cruise...

Is this by chance Peter - the bald gentleman from the Philippines? If so, he's a hoot.

Can anyone tell me who is in the Martini Bar on Reflection please?! We are going soon and wondered if anyone we know is going to be there!🍸

When i left last night, Frank was passed out on one stool and Marlene and JoAnn were still chatting up that solo guy from Boca.

The OP may not be aware that it is normal to rotate the bar staff from place to place...on a regular basis. So even if your favorite bar tender is at the Martini Bar during the current cruise, they might be rotated to a different bar on the next cruise.

Hank

Enjoy your cruise...

Thank you so much! I was actually hoping for Peter! 😃 We have met him on a few previous times and he is the best! I am so pleased he will be there - especially as Hector and Putu are no longer there! 😢

The OP may not be aware that it is normal to rotate the bar staff from place to place...on a regular basis. So even if your favorite bar tender is at the Martini Bar during the current cruise, they might be rotated to a different bar on the next cruise.

Hank

Often when we have been on board, we have seen some of the bartenders from the Martini bar working in the buffet, or at the pool bar or sunset bar at lunch time. The flair bartenders only work in the Martini bar though, so we look forward to spending some time with Peter! 🍸😀

Cool thing that we remember Peter for is he made my wife a special Martini the first night with strawberrys in it. She said I cant have strawberrys I am alergic to them.

We never had to tell him again. He remembered that the rest of the cruise.

I found it amazing with all the people he serves at the Martini Bar he could remember that.

We spent virtually every night before dinner there having a Martini or two. Entertaining place for sure..