Escape’s Pincho Tapas

How does the SDP work at Pincho Tapas? I know that there is a $7 up charge plus one SDP credit. Can you order anything off the menu? Is there a limit of how much you can order?

Have reservations for Cagney and Moderno already on the books. Any must eats at Cagneys, Moderno or Pincho Tapas?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would definitely not use SDP for Pincho Tapas. Now, Pincho's was probably one of our favorite meals on the ship, but it's an inexpensive tapas restaurant and is VERY well suited for a nice lunch. I would suggest going a la carte at Pincho, sit on the waterfront on a sea day with a glass of wine and order a couple of items to enjoy. Use your SDP at another venue like Le Bistro.

Love, love Pinchos. Must try the manchego and Mahon cheeses with the Serrano ham. The Patatas Bravas and the scallops and the shrimp were all amazing. Agree that you should just pay and save the dining credit for a more expensive restaurant. Our go to lunch or light dinner place. Wish I was going there now.:D

Mary Ann

When we went to Pincho's we weren't too sure whether to use the SDP + $7 or go a la carte, but we enjoyed the meal so so much - we kept on ordering - we ended up trying out virtually every item off the menu (one order apiece so we could share and try), and ended up selecting a few favourites as the finale. They served really nice red wines that aren't served elsewhere on ship. We were there for approx. 2 hours.

In the end we saw the bill and immediately said SDP + $7.

Very enjoyable meal and we can't wait to go back on our next Escape cruise.

We make sure to use an SDP credit at Pinchos. Instead of specifically ordering, they just keep bringing us food, beginning with a meat tray and cheese tray. They continue to feed us various items until we tell them to stop. We let them know what we love, and to bring more of those. SDP is the only way to do Pinchos!