Happiness is Booking a Cruise !

2boyzmom

It’s been a tough year for me- lost my Mom, lost my 14 year old Dog, son left for college and my sister moved away. I booked my first cruise in a few years today and I am smiling. Went all out and booked The Haven on the Getaway for March spring break :hearteyes:. I do believe cruise therapy is medicinal.

Hi Dale. So sorry to hear it has been a hard year. I believe in "cruise therapy" too.

BTW, those 4 years will fly by. Believe me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Donna,

It’s been tough and I know you can relate. Happy to see you still cruising :hearteyes:

Similarly tough couple of years. Got back from my first vacation in two years a week or so again. Treated myself. Hope your cruise is everything you're dreaming of. Let watching the water take all the worries and anxiety away.

Good for you and I totally understand. I couldn't function if we didn't have a cruise or cruises booked at any given moment. It gives me mental relief and we can read and plan the whole year. Gives us something to look forward to with all the stress and craziness of our daily routines and work.

Wow! Sounds like a difficult year. Cruise therapy is just what the doctor ordered. I'm not happy if I don't have at least 2 cruises on the books at any given time..I'm good with more but sadly, my darn job gets in the way. I hope you enjoy not only the cruise, the the anticipation leading up to it!! For me, the planning and research never gets old.

CM

Wow! Sounds like a difficult year. Cruise therapy is just what the doctor ordered. I'm not happy if I don't have at least 2 cruises on the books at any given time..I'm good with more but sadly, my darn job gets in the way. I hope you enjoy not only the cruise, the the anticipation leading up to it!! For me, the planning and research never gets old.

CM

Me too. Planning is so fun!

It’s been a tough year for me- lost my Mom, lost my 14 year old Dog, son left for college and my sister moved away. I booked my first cruise in a few years today and I am smiling. Went all out and booked The Haven on the Getaway for March spring break [emoji813]eyes:. I do believe cruise therapy is medicinal.
It's GREAT therapy! We started cruising again after losing our pup.

It’s been a tough year for me- lost my Mom, lost my 14 year old Dog, son left for college and my sister moved away. I booked my first cruise in a few years today and I am smiling. Went all out and booked The Haven on the Getaway for March spring break :hearteyes:. I do believe cruise therapy is medicinal.

I’m so glad you have something pleasant and fun to look forward to. When life is treating you rough it really helps to have a good thing to look forward to in the future. It seems to make it easier to bear the crap that life sometimes hands you! Just keep thinking those happy thoughts and planning your cruise!

Hi Donna,

It’s been tough and I know you can relate. Happy to see you still cruising [emoji813]eyes:

It really helps to have something to look forward to. Goals. Dreams. I have taken a few fun trips this year and am going to South Carolina next month to visit my brother and SIL. But there is nothing like a cruise to research and plan for.

And when you actually go there is something so healing about the vast ocean. I know I will feel that. You will too.