Boarding pass changes

Yes, though not sure the WOW bands will be available before 1PM when you could get your Seapass cards in your cabin.

They had a desk setup in Beleros on Anthem selling them as soon as we boarded. Suite guest will probably have to wait until rooms open since they are supposed to be in their staterooms

They had a desk setup in Beleros on Anthem selling them as soon as we boarded. Suite guest will probably have to wait until rooms open since they are supposed to be in their staterooms

I believe that all the ships that uses WOW bands sells them on Boleros on boarding day. You only need your setsail check in page to register and that's it.

Majesty Cuba 8-29- cruise still using old pass.

Oasis 10-28-18 using new two pass system

Last time in a Jr. couldn't find cards at checkin counter. I will just be overjoyed if cards are not there and we have to go to Purser,s ( customer service mob gathering) on boarding day. Maybe this was designed by the person who thought up DYNAMIC DINNING.:D:D:D:D

Hi All,

We have used this system many times and it is the most efficient check in process. From dropping off the luggage to getting on board has always been about 15 minutes. Use your set sail pass which has a bar code on it to buy items until you get your sea pass card, never had a problem with them being ready in the room.

Certainly nothing to get worried about.

Hello All,

Is your Sea Pass the same as your guest ticket ? I have checked in on line and only been sent a guest ticket and now I am confused !!

Thank you in advance

S :)

The SeaPass is the plastic credit card sized room key obtained at check-in or on board, that also allows charging to the onboard account.

The SetSail Pass is the paper boarding document that you download after online check-in.

Hi All,

We have used this system many times and it is the most efficient check in process. From dropping off the luggage to getting on board has always been about 15 minutes. Use your set sail pass which has a bar code on it to buy items until you get your sea pass card, never had a problem with them being ready in the room.

You new here?? ;p

The SeaPass is the plastic credit card sized room key obtained at check-in or on board, that also allows charging to the onboard account.

The SetSail Pass is the paper boarding document that you download after online check-in.

Thank you, I have not been sent anything that says SetSail Pass just the Guest Ticket Booklet, perhaps I should give them a call tomorrow, appreciate your response. :)

Thank you, I have not been sent anything that says SetSail Pass just the Guest Ticket Booklet, perhaps I should give them a call tomorrow, appreciate your response. :)

The SetSail pass is not sent to you.

You have to print it yourself off Royal's website, once you have completed online check-in.

Hi All,

Agree with you, this is very efficient.....part of their 'frictionless' boarding process goal. Now (depending on sailing) you can upload your picture, add your credit card and all other required information before you leave your home. Guessing the only thing they will be required to do is verify your passport visually. Since everyone needs a passport (or birth certificate and other ID for US closed loops), they can just verify this with your Set Sail pass before you go through security in the port building. If my memory serves me right, they are already checking set sail pass before security screening and maybe even passports too.

They could even do a quick scan of your boarding pass before security and if you did not complete all pre-cruise requirements, perhaps they could redirect you to another area. Those that completed all of the pre-cruise requirements could go straight on the ship after security screening.....and start you cruise holiday!

The SetSail pass is not sent to you.

You have to print it yourself off Royal's website, once you have completed online check-in.

Thanks Bob, do you know where I find it, on the cruise documents page it just has the Guest Booklet.

Thank you for your advice, its much appreciated.

Thanks Bob, do you know where I find it, on the cruise documents page it just has the Guest Booklet.

Thank you for your advice, its much appreciated.

Same page as the online check-in.

Same page as the online check-in.

Thank you, thought I was going mad, it says your Set Sail Pass is not ready to be printed and has asked for an email address, hopefully will turn up in my documents !! rest of online check in is complete and has a green tick !!

New to RCI !!

Thank you, thought I was going mad, it says your Set Sail Pass is not ready to be printed and has asked for an email address, hopefully will turn up in my documents !! rest of online check in is complete and has a green tick !!

New to RCI !!

The SetSail pass will not turn up in your email.

You have to click on the Print button on the online check-in page.

The SetSail pass will not turn up in your email.

You have to click on the Print button on the online check-in page.

SetSail Pass

You're almost finished with the Online Check-in process! At this time, your SetSail Pass is not ready to be printed. Please verify that you have completed the required fields in each section and confirm with your Travel Agent or Certified Vacation Planner that your reservation has been finalized.

Please provide your e-mail address and we will inform you once it is ready. We welcome you to return to the site periodically to check.

If you require assistance with the Online Check-in process or your SetSail Pass, please call 0844 493 2073 or click here for our Contact Us information.

There is no print button only to print the luggage tags, when I click on the set sail pass it has the above response for both myself and my husband, I have emailed RC direct so hopefully they will get back to me asap. Thanks again for your input it was very kind of you.

... There is no print button only to print the luggage tags, when I click on the set sail pass it has the above response for both myself and my husband, I have emailed RC direct so hopefully they will get back to me asap. Thanks again for your input it was very kind of you.

Have you made final payment? You have to pay off the cruise before you can print the SetSail pass.

Afternoon Bob, I just noticed this afternoon, for the Freedom of the Seas Roll Calls, there are two Roll Calls dated for the 1st of March 2020. it is obvious I missed the 3/1/2020 when I started the 2nd one. can these be merged. Thank you.

1. 3/1/2020

2. March 1st, 2020 ( one I started )

Gay

Afternoon Bob, I just noticed this afternoon, for the Freedom of the Seas Roll Calls, there are two Roll Calls dated for the 1st of March 2020. it is obvious I missed the 3/1/2020 when I started the 2nd one. can these be merged. Thank you.

1. 3/1/2020

2. March 1st, 2020 ( one I started )

Gay

This is done. I changed the format of the date so the automatic indexer will pick it up properly.

Thank you so much, I prefer to write out the full month when I start one. I just happen to be checking the Freedom Roll Calls and came upon one of the Posts, saying they were doing a B2B and noticed in the previous posts, the one dated 3/1/2020. I could have been waiting forever for someone to join me. LOL

Gay

Elite Celebrity cruiser.

What is a WOW band?

Another question, how does the sea pass card have your picture on it, if it’s not issued at check in?

(I’m just wondering if this will happen at Southampton at check in, where previously our picture for our card has been taken while checking in.)

Edited by upwarduk