Fttf ?

travlin

With FTTF, you can arrive as early as you like (most folks arrive around 10:30-11:00AM). Your arrival appointment time is pretty meaningless if you have FTTF (or are Platinum or Diamond).

Really? I had no idea I could board that early. Won't the previous guests just be getting off?

Really? I had no idea I could board that early. Won't the previous guests just be getting off?

You likely cannot board that early, but you can arrive at the terminal to do check-in that early. You may or may not have a small wait to board depending on how quickly the ship is cleared. We're usually on board sometime around 11:30 after arriving near 11:00.

On my last 2 sailings I was on lido eating between 10:30am and 10:45am with FTTF. This was on the Magic out of Port Canaveral and on the Conquest out of Port Everglades. Prior to that we were on the Splendor out of Port Everglades and again was on board eating well before 11am.

On my last 2 sailings I was on lido eating between 10:30am and 10:45am with FTTF. This was on the Magic out of Port Canaveral and on the Conquest out of Port Everglades. Prior to that we were on the Splendor out of Port Everglades and again was on board eating well before 11am.

This is fantastic! I will have time to eat and explore the ship. Thank you.

Wow that is awesome.

This is fantastic! I will have time to eat and explore the ship. Thank you.

That timing is optimum, and I hope it works for you. Sometimes the ship arrival is late, or customs is slow or backed up and sometimes there are stragglers who delay the clearing of the ship. So if you get there early, hope for the best but be prepared for a delay, because delays do happen.

We were on board Vista last week in Miami just after 11 am with FFTF. Got there about 10 as previous guests have to be off by 10:45. No need to get there much sooner than when you think you will be allowed to board as it will be a matte of minutes before you are whisked through to the boarding area to wait. But the excitement factor will cause you to get there an hour or two early.

With FTTF you can board as soon as they open the terminal. The purpose of FTTF is early embarkation, cabin ready when you board so you can drop off your carry-on luggage and a line at guest services desk for specifically for FTTF cruisers.

I used to be happy if I was on the ship by 12 PM. Now it is to the point that I expect to be on the ship by 11 AM. Carnival has definitely improved their debarkation and embarkation procedures.

It’s much better than other cruise lines!

With FTTF you can board as soon as they open the terminal.

Nope, you can check-in as soon as they open the terminal. Boarding will be at a later time.

But the excitement factor will cause you to get there an hour or two early.

No to this also, not a fan of sitting in a chair for an extra hour or two !