Cellar master menu - summit 8/18

madibeme

Greatly appreciate you posting these. We are on the Summit for 14 nights, October 7, with no drink package:'). Fortunately, we are Elite so we will have some complimentary cocktail opportunities(breakfast and cocktail hour). Do you know if the Elite breakfast was a buffet or plated? THANK YOU!!

Greatly appreciate you posting these. We are on the Summit for 14 nights, October 7, with no drink package:'). Fortunately, we are Elite so we will have some complimentary cocktail opportunities(breakfast and cocktail hour). Do you know if the Elite breakfast was a buffet or plated? THANK YOU!!

I am only classic so I do not know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank-you OP for posting! Just one extra question: When ordering wine at Cellar Masters, did you encounter an issue where the requested listed wine was unavailable?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The bartender, on only two (2) occasions where there was a requested wine on the list, asked the guest to go to The Rendezvous to get it...

I would bet that were you a regular there, he would get it stocked.

bon voyage

The bartender, on only two (2) occasions where there was a requested wine on the list, asked the guest to go to The Rendezvous to get it...

bon voyage

Thank-you very much for the suggestion. I did not know it was possible to do that.

bon voyage

Oh Colin. He was awesome. I ma go by to miss him. He went searching for extra bottles of my wine when he ran out. I think Arie will be back next week since he only got pulled because they could not get employees from the Philippines could not leave because of the typhoon.

Thank-you OP for posting! Just one extra question: When ordering wine at Cellar Masters, did you encounter an issue where the requested listed wine was unavailable?

Most times no. They did run out of some that were more popular than they anticipated like my Sancerre. He subbed in very good other options.

From this week 8/19/18. I went crazy looking for this. My fellow wine lovers enjoy. 72a98c42074b39703d700212230cb4be.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I will be in the Summit this november and this is geat info to have!

Do you know if the wines listed in the tasting were available for purchse by the glass or bottle? I don't see them listed in the other menus and there are a few of my faves in the tasting. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing, I will be in the Summit this november and this is geat info to have!

Do you know if the wines listed in the tasting were available for purchse by the glass or bottle? I don't see them listed in the other menus and there are a few of my faves in the tasting. Thanks!

I did not ask but I drank many things not on that list. They seemed to have others hidden away that you could still buy by the glass.

On Thurs, Aug 23, the Elite breakfast was plated. I had the "Ultimate Plate" - fruit, cheese and smoked salmon.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...