A Symphony of thoughts

Coming to the end of our cruise. Not too sure how this review has gone down... over 4000 views but hardly any comments or questions ... not even from Bob!

So, is bigger better???

Everything about this ship has been superb. Decor design service ambience food entertainment.. I cannot fault or criticise a single thing.

Bigger is definitely best. RCI have got it right with this one.

Respectfully submitted

Little Britain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little Britain - I have really enjoyed this and so bummed it’s coming to an end! I have shared the pictures of the little lounge chairs with everyone I am traveling with - we all think they are so cute!

And I do have a question...can you take a picture of the menus for coffee at cafe promenade (not starbucks) and do they have real fruit smoothies somewhere? Maybe Solarium Bistro area? If so - can you share photos of that menu as well?

HO= Happy Hour

Thanks for taking the time for such a great review with pictures! I am so ready to be on this ship! I booked in July 2017 and have been planning ever since.

Thanks for showing the formal nights; I'm taking a simple blue dress to wear with a scarf on one formal night and a shrug type sweater over it on the next formal night.

I really haven't thought too much about the clothes, but with less than 3 weeks to go, I need to organize that. We are staying 3 nights in Rome before we board, so I need to plan it out. I promised DH not to take the large size suitcases since we have to climb some stairs to our apartment in Rome. I think I'll be doing some laundry on the ship, and wearing some things a few times.

Weather is always a tough call, since we board at the end of September and things will still be pretty warm, but subject to change.

We have reserved Chops for the Saturday--it has been $53.90 pp with no sale price offered. Now I see from your review that they are offering a 3 night dining package for $112. I may need to consider that.

Your pictures are wonderful--thanks for sharing.

Barb

Great Review. Question on La Spezia - did you have to exchange your online train ticket or have it validated before boarding the train?

We had online tickets for the train to Monterosso from La Spezia station a couple weeks ago and were told that we may need to have them validated/punched before we boarded. We couldn't find any place to do this and spoke with an agent on the platform who checked our printed papers and ushered us to our car. So my answer is no but I've also heard of others having a hard time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for doing this review! It brought back memories of our Harmony Med cruise in 2016 and it’s getting me excited for our March 2019 Symphony Cruise! Where were those vending machines located?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They were in a little room near the ice cream on deck 15

Thanks for the review! We are on the Thanksgiving cruise, first weeklong sailing from Miami.

Happy to hear the escape room was different from the other ships, and challenging!

We still aren't able to book any entertainment. (Im)patiently waiting for it to open....

Hi Little Britain,

Thanks very much for taking the time to post your review, I really enjoyed reading it. I just have a quick question, is there a bar or a quick way to get an alcoholic drink at the Windjammer?

(Just over a month until I'm onboard and first thing I'm doing is getting a drink!)