Plaza deck ocean view

lbfluffy

Currently we are in plaza 301 on the Grand. Originally I was assigned room 336 but many of you of urged me to have her move me further back and to a double cabin because the bunks stick out and it’s only two of us. Plus the noise would be loud being that close. However now I see cabin 329 open. It’s closer to Alfredo pizza but still a few cabins back. It’s across from white space which I don’t know what that means. Do you think I should change to 329 to be a but closer to the atrium? Or just leave it be? I’m still hoping for an upgrade but I’m not holding my breath.

I was on the grand on the plaza deck in the upper 200's. LOVED IT.

Only people come by are the ones with cabins in the area. I loved being near the international cafe,. alfredos, the vines and the elevators. I keep trying to convince my husband to get cabins in that area - finally we recently got assigned a cabin in that area so I am happy.,

I was on the grand on the plaza deck in the upper 200's. LOVED IT.

Only people come by are the ones with cabins in the area. I loved being near the international cafe,. alfredos, the vines and the elevators. I keep trying to convince my husband to get cabins in that area - finally we recently got assigned a cabin in that area so I am happy.,

Thank you. We’ve always booked a balcony, but the OV was so much cheaper and we have been these ports many times, if they don’t upgrade us I’m fine, I love the Intetnational Cafe,

Currently we are in plaza 301 on the Grand. Originally I was assigned room 336 but many of you of urged me to have her move me further back and to a double cabin because the bunks stick out and it’s only two of us. Plus the noise would be loud being that close. However now I see cabin 329 open. It’s closer to Alfredo pizza but still a few cabins back. It’s across from white space which I don’t know what that means. Do you think I should change to 329 to be a but closer to the atrium? Or just leave it be? I’m still hoping for an upgrade but I’m not holding my breath.

I know there are some crew office/meeting space in that area.

There can be crew foot traffic heading in and out of that door near Alfredos.

IMO I would stay in 301.

All of the caveats from your previous thread still apply (other than P329 not being a quad cabin).

The white spaces are backroom offices for the Purser with doors opening and closing 24/7.

The cabin is in a dead end hallway. The door to the Piazza just aft of the cabin is for crew only. You will have to double back through the Art Gallery to get to and from the Piazza. Just keep the cabin closer to the elevators; much easier when heading up to Deck 6 and 7.

We have stayed on Plaza deck on most of our Princess cruises. Even close to the atrium, the noise is negligible, and there is no foot traffic from staff/crew, at least we never noticed it. We like the location because it's so handy to both the Atrium and to the theater without need to use the elevators (if you don't mind using the stairs) and to deck 4 where one usually exits the ship. Cabin 301 is right off the elevator/stairs lobby, so I would think there would be more traffic from pax going to cabins forward and aft of it and hence more noise at certain times.

We have stayed on Plaza deck on most of our Princess cruises. Even close to the atrium, the noise is negligible, and there is no foot traffic from staff/crew, at least we never noticed it. We like the location because it's so handy to both the Atrium and to the theater without need to use the elevators (if you don't mind using the stairs) and to deck 4 where one usually exits the ship. Cabin 301 is right off the elevator/stairs lobby, so I would think there would be more traffic from pax going to cabins forward and aft of it and hence more noise at certain times.

Thanks for your feedback