Eurodam MDR closed for dinner?!

dntw8up

Curious as to whether the specialty restaurants are open in these late departure situations. :confused: We were planning to dine at the PG on the evening that Eurodam is in Puerto Vallarta until 11pm on our upcoming Mexican Riviera cruise.

Does anybody know?

We have been in PG for dinner on many late departure days

Curious as to whether the specialty restaurants are open in these late departure situations. :confused: We were planning to dine at the PG on the evening that Eurodam is in Puerto Vallarta until 11pm on our upcoming Mexican Riviera cruise.

Does anybody know?

We have been in PG for dinner on many late departure days

As have we. They have all been open on our late night departures and our overnights so far :D

Does anybody know?

YES -- we have dined in the Pinnacle and the Tamarind when we have had late departures.

One time the Eurodam had a special dinner for those who wanted to have an evening dinner in the Cabanas while we were in San Juan. But it poured rain and the dinner had to be moved to the Tamarind. Those special dinners were stopped a few years ago.

Why is it when someone asks a question that someone else doesn't like or agree with, they're labeled a troll? There's nothing about the OP's post that leads me in that direction. I thought the post and replies have been informative.

Roz

I must be missing something. I read through the whole thread. I see no one calling the OP a troll.

Just a quick update to close out the thread:

The MDR was indeed open on the evening that the When & Where and the front desk said it would be closed. The next day I asked around and was informed that the MDR was scheduled to be closed and that the plans then changed, but our waiter was surprised to hear this.

In short, the non-event will remain a mystery.

Possible they had planned on closing MDR and giving the crew the night to go ashore. They likely figured most passengers be ashore -probably enough people were unhappy so plans changed. Since she was heading across Pacific would make sense