Harmony bed DIRECTION

lmp29

To all the experts on the location of the beds (closest to the balcony or closest to the bathroom), is there a way to know if the headboard will be facing the front or the back of the ship? It is not at all important, but I was curious.

Specifically, we are in room 9274 and others in that same part of the ship.

thanks much for any information!!

To all the experts on the location of the beds (closest to the balcony or closest to the bathroom), is there a way to know if the headboard will be facing the front or the back of the ship? It is not at all important, but I was curious.

Specifically, we are in room 9274 and others in that same part of the ship.

thanks much for any information!!

I may be one of the few but this always matters to me. I prefer my bed on the left as you enter the cabin (so headboard will be on the aft wall). When we were on HOTS we had cabins 9729 (left) 9727 (right) 9725 (left) 9723 (right)...so the cabins with beds on the left the headboards were on the aft wall....hope this helps.

Imp

To enlarge on what Atdahop said, according to photos of 9326, 9322, 9310 (all of which are even-numbers away from 9274) when the head of the bed is to the right/forward, it is also nearest the balcony, with the sofa nearer the door (and also on the right side as you look toward the balcony). 9292 and other head of bed to the left/aft cabins have the bed nearer the corridor and the sofa nearer the balcony. All of this is for port-side balcony rooms; I did not research the starboard-side.

According to the video posted for 9322, the bathroom is on the right as well, as are the closets -- one between bathroom and sofa, the other between sofa and bed. The bathroom has the sink on the left as you enter, and the shower on the right (toward the corridor); I noticed a grab bar in there. The toilet is farthest in; there may be slight angles to this room (or not) as the camera angle was distorting.

On the left/aft wall are the vanity and a mid-height storage unit with your cooler-fridge behind a door and drawers on the other side, toward the bed. One door above the fridge compartment.

You might want to google cruisedeckplans for more views!