Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
A&L_Ont

Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

Recommended Posts

Thanks so much for sharing—this will help me with passing the time until our May Harmony cruise..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning. Back at at.  Early bird, worm etc...

 

Midnight bridge report. 

 

C6A285FE-C839-41E1-942E-E07CE3ABD623.thumb.jpeg.da695d9c11955e0c67b1c2c725932b5e.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just caught up, following along, looking forward to more reports and photos, have a great cruise.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Coralc said:

Shouldn't you be farther away from Florida than that, by now? 

 

Yesterday was Sunday “Driving”, along with a stop in Nassau. Tomorrow we will be in St Thomas. I’d say right in time. 

 

3 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Just caught up, following along, looking forward to more reports and photos, have a great cruise.  

 

Glad you see that you are caught up. Thanks for joining in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up and at atom. That’s a hard joke to split.  

 

Off to find food. 

 

B4FD8465-0427-4D0E-8C22-A070E25C4855.thumb.jpeg.b8607b16a14f84502e8b3961ef0d5368.jpeg

 

 

but first... do you know how hard it is to write while holding stuff. 

 

BC105B83-75A8-48F3-A6FE-8E9F3BEA78AB.thumb.jpeg.72032bc5d18d2e8b11e5bfb2601c7881.jpeg

 

 

Meal with a view. 

 

780D54AF-7BE0-4B17-BC6B-2E48CDB383C4.thumb.jpeg.592de0132468e0f49c6befcd3fb3c543.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Reminds me of Dexter

Never watched it but know the premise. I think I should be flattered.🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

All is good in the world. 

 

image.thumb.jpg.402a7b23a2f5e51b3de6ede80f240a2e.jpg

 

Hate those cups, grab a couple from WJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Never watched it but know the premise. I think I should be flattered.🤔

 

First couple seasons are great for binge watching.  I highly reccomend it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Andrew and Lisa,

 

Enjoying your live blog immensely, currently recuperating from a nasty cold here in Toronto. 😞 Glad to hear though that everything is running smoothly on Harmony, have a wonderful and relaxing sea day today! 

 

(I love that you brought your own board from home :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, accio_7 said:

Hello Andrew and Lisa,

 

Enjoying your live blog immensely, currently recuperating from a nasty cold here in Toronto. 😞 Glad to hear though that everything is running smoothly on Harmony, have a wonderful and relaxing sea day today! 

 

(I love that you brought your own board from home :D)

 

LOL, Rick has chubbies and suits, I have 3 boards and ride gear. 

 

Hope you you feel better soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, A&L_Ont said:

 

LOL, Rick has chubbies and suits, I have 3 boards and ride gear. 

 

Hope you you feel better soon. 

 

Damn, that's impressive, you take Flo-riding seriously! I feel the same way about my snorkel gear (albeit from Costco :P). 

Did you and Lisa partake in any of the entertainment after the casino last night?

(I'm just glad I'm sick on land now and NOT on my cruise in a few months time!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The band and was out. I can’t wait to see the lead singer... I’m thinking the Green Giant with a stand that high. 

 

F5503E70-E52B-433A-8340-7B18708CA06C.thumb.jpeg.bdca3d27e99599e14285ebff237cb26c.jpeg

 

 

image.thumb.jpg.51a2ef6e69e6408e9eadb3d49fb1f2f7.jpg

 

 

This helps some some as well. 

 

image.thumb.jpg.1a762f839fc6bdaa80b12e5010a72e19.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, accio_7 said:

 

Damn, that's impressive, you take Flo-riding seriously! I feel the same way about my snorkel gear (albeit from Costco :P). 

Did you and Lisa partake in any of the entertainment after the casino last night?

(I'm just glad I'm sick on land now and NOT on my cruise in a few months time!)

 

No shows last night for us. We have seen Hrease a few times and decided to pass this go around. We have nothing planned for tonight, but I think Lisa wants to exact some revenge on the Casino. 

 

Tonight we have to get some beach stuff together for tomorrow. After all we are somewhere on a beach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

 

No shows last night for us. We have seen Hrease a few times and decided to pass this go around. We have nothing planned for tonight, but I think Lisa wants to exact some revenge on the Casino. 

 

Tonight we have to get some beach stuff together for tomorrow. After all we are somewhere on a beach. 

 

Sounds totally fair, and you both are on vacation and can elect to do whatever you want 🙂 Good luck with both the MegaMillions lottery and casino today and, just think: while you both are having a blast at the slots/tables, I'll be exercising my civic duty and voting LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2,975 total on board. 

 

Gold 1694

Platinum 526

Emerald 275

Diamond 354

Diamond Plus 119

Pinnacle 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Thought I’d leave the wave give this a go. 

 

CE758980-B1C7-435B-A189-C1DBA837FBBA.thumb.jpeg.7c37c8f555cf004828a8d0f23d5da1c7.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Just cheap champagne? 

Ouch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

2,975 total on board. 

 

Gold 1694

Platinum 526

Emerald 275

Diamond 354

Diamond Plus 119

Pinnacle 7

And about 2400 first time cruisers (at least new to RCCL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the live review Andrew!  We leave in three days to go to Barcelona and then board the Symphony on Sunday to bring her to the US.  It is our first TA and we are really excited however these next few days will drag by so we are happy to have your review to keep us busy!!  Have a great cruise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, cruiseturbo said:

Thank you for the live review Andrew!  We leave in three days to go to Barcelona and then board the Symphony on Sunday to bring her to the US.  It is our first TA and we are really excited however these next few days will drag by so we are happy to have your review to keep us busy!!  Have a great cruise!

 

Safe travels to you. You should love the TA. I can wait for Symphony but it will be March for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

2,975 total on board. 

 

Gold 1694

Platinum 526

Emerald 275

Diamond 354

Diamond Plus 119

Pinnacle 7

 

And I'll bet Andy still wants the Pinnacles banned from the Lounge. 😉🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...