Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

A&L_Ont

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Muster over.  Time for the walk of shame up 15 flights. 

Enjoying the review.

Is it really very difficult to get an elevator to the TOP deck for sail away after muster?

Any pointers to get up there as fast as humanly possible?

8 minutes ago, DefN said:

Enjoying the review.

Is it really very difficult to get an elevator to the TOP deck for sail away after muster?

Virtually impossible to get an elevator anywhere after muster.  Skip out early.😆

Following! Even if I am too late to get in on a share of the lottery winnings. 😛  

St. Kitts was one of my favorite ports - I'm looking forward to getting back there in January on the Anthem.  On my first visit we did a little train ride around the island.  It was ....okay.  But the island itself is beautiful.  For St. Thomas, you could take the ferry over to St. John.  

Following along. I believe the first live I followed was one of yours and I always enjoy them! We'll be on Harmony in about 3 weeks for the 8 day itinerary. It will be our first cruise and we're both very much looking forward to it. Will have to take notes from you to see what kind of trouble we can get into! 

4 hours ago, Sobro said:

I hope your neighbors are as demure as the ones you had on your Owen Cruise by request.

These folks are down the hall from us.  Should Gator fans be trusted?

67502E17-C117-4928-8669-FEB4B5E4D21C.thumb.jpeg.f048261a51bcc3b6f2985537a95dbeab.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

We found the two tops way to small for the amount of food they bring

We just slid the table beside us next to ours.  We also picked some off of our neighbours plates as well.  That’s family style, right?

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I guess the Lamb Chops Scottadita were awful huh ?

Awefully good.  😉

3 hours ago, LuvWilliam said:

Say hi to Sebastian for us... we’ve never met him but we have him next week. Cannot wait! Have a fun week and we will wave at embarkation next week!

He has been running around like crazy taking care of his guests, but if we visit with him I’ll pass them along. 

3 hours ago, DefN said:

Enjoying the review.

Don’t stop for a breather. Just keep climbing and don’t think. Or climb and think about the sailaway drink that is awaiting you at the Mast Bar. 

1 hour ago, Sasksilver said:

Following! Even if I am too late to get in on a share of the lottery winnings. 😛  

St. Kitts was one of my favorite ports - I'm looking forward to getting back there in January on the Anthem.  On my first visit we did a little train ride around the island.  It was ....okay.  But the island itself is beautiful.  For St. Thomas, you could take the ferry over to St. John.  

Late is right.  Sucking up isn’t gonna work. LOL.

I want some ribs in St Kitts and a beach - think we have that covered. St John’s sounds like an idea.  We will have to wait and see. 🤔

34 minutes ago, knon24 said:

Following along. I believe the first live I followed was one of yours and I always enjoy them! We'll be on Harmony in about 3 weeks for the 8 day itinerary. It will be our first cruise and we're both very much looking forward to it. Will have to take notes from you to see what kind of trouble we can get into! 

Your first cruise ever?  You have aimed high and you will enjoy it. Thanks for following along previously as well. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Thanks 1

While watching the muster movie, I said to Lisa “does it seem strange that the sub-titles are in English”.  Maybe being from a Canada, I’m just used to them being in French. 

C2DEA27F-A09E-4614-9255-D69FFC8A7BDA.thumb.jpeg.3cac571113e50e2f4d74d6c7a18e2b5b.jpeg

Climbed the C&A Pole high enough to check a different box.  A first for me, and Lisa said she’s out if it’s during tanning hours.  Might give me the opportunity to find that single Pinnacle female cruisers. (Rubbing chin and musing to myself)

She also asked what officer would it be, the one in charge of recycling?

B4022CAF-527D-4053-9C2E-C2C3B9618FB4.thumb.jpeg.377fa4de5f49fcc821c902b5e31cee14.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont

15 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

What did you think since your Allure voyage? 🍕

It seemed better, a little greasier maybe. 

To which that reminds me about our table mates at muster. I never knew that hair grease was a thing. The gent beside us left his at home, back in San Diego. Now if any of you remember The Notorious MSG, from the  Four Headed Monster Cruise, the gentleman we were chatting with could have been a band mate. Enough said. We did however tell him where the pharmacy was in Nassau. Hopefully he can find what he is looking for. 

I also read up on hair grease and it doesn’t sound like a great product, heck my hair was bad enough after a few hours at the flowrider. 

16 minutes ago, SET TO SAIL said:

Your trip reports are always such fun. Thanks so much for taking the time. Sounds like you’ll be on Allure before us. Our turn doesn’t come until St Patrick’s Day, 2019.  I can’t wait. 

Damn, we have two more before you sail. I will do my best to entertain you along the way. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. 

42 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

While watching the muster movie, I said to Lisa “does it seem strange that the sub-titles are in English”.  Maybe being from a Canada, I’m just used to them being in French. 

C2DEA27F-A09E-4614-9255-D69FFC8A7BDA.thumb.jpeg.3cac571113e50e2f4d74d6c7a18e2b5b.jpeg

Climbed the C&A Pole high enough to check a different box.  A first for me, and Lisa said she’s out if it’s during tanning hours.  Might give me the opportunity to find that single Pinnacle female cruisers. (Rubbing chin and musing to myself)

She also asked what officer would it be, the one in charge of recycling?

B4022CAF-527D-4053-9C2E-C2C3B9618FB4.thumb.jpeg.377fa4de5f49fcc821c902b5e31cee14.jpeg

I guess the conversation will be talking trash all night..........sounds like a blast!

3 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

I guess the conversation will be talking trash all night..........sounds like a blast!

Much better than the sanitation engineer, but I bet there would be some interesting stories. 😱