Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

A&L_Ont

DH and I are following you on this cruise.  We are looking forward to your pictures and posts.  We are sailing on Harmony in September, 2019.  It will be our first time on an Oasis Class ship.  It will be our first time also as "Diamond" members.  We hope you have a wonderful cruise, and enjoy the warm weather, while we freeze our "***es" off here....lol.

For Lisa - Love Top Chef can't wait for December for the next season.  On Thanksgiving I always watch reruns while making the bird.  Especially the episodes with Foo Fighters and Maroon 5.  Thanks for posting your travels, keeping me busy while I wait for our quick 4 day next month on her new sister!

• Thanks 1

Of course! I LOVE the reviews, especially your reviews!

this last year go very slowly to me. I have 2 knee surgery and the recovery is so hard!

dream every day with the embarkation day,lol.

Have a nice trip!

and sorry for my english, lol.

59 minutes ago, Kmermaid said:

For Lisa - Love Top Chef can't wait for December for the next season.  On Thanksgiving I always watch reruns while making the bird.  Especially the episodes with Foo Fighters and Maroon 5.  Thanks for posting your travels, keeping me busy while I wait for our quick 4 day next month on her new sister!

OK, you said Foo Fighters.... I have to find that episode. They are one of my favourites.  Jelly of your 4 day next month.  Can you sneak us on?

57 minutes ago, anaivali said:

Of course! I LOVE the reviews, especially your reviews!

this last year go very slowly to me. I have 2 knee surgery and the recovery is so hard!

dream every day with the embarkation day,lol.

Have a nice trip!

and sorry for my english, lol.

No worries about your English. All are welcome here, heck they let me in.😉  I hope your recovery goes as well as possible. 

20 minutes ago, Alter Ego said:

I’m just commenting in case you buy another ticket before the next lottery drawing.

Oh...

And to say how much I love your live reviews! Happy cruising!! 😃

You are in.... the rest are out.🤣

Just incase there are any any arm chair lawyers following along this whole premise is a joke.  I repeat, a joke. 

More seriously, I did buy another ticket but I have a feeling the outcome will be repeated. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

Oooooh, another Andrew live review! 

Will tide me me over a bit before our ‘last minute’ JS guarantee booking on Adventure at the beginning of December....as we wait to see if we get a cabin assignment, or will be sleeping on the pool deck. 😁

Our dept didn’t win Mega Millions either. I’m sure everyone is breathing a sigh of relief since we are the payroll dept. lol

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us! 

And might I add, sitting here waiting for the clock is killing me.  Lisa is too cool, “she’s OK” right now. Bags are tagged and I’m waiting to order Uber. 

Side note, for the Candy Crush players out there... she is at level 3,741 and has cleared 65 levels so far this week. 

Me on the other hand, I get to level 100 and then start at the beginning. 

10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

And might I add, sitting here waiting for the clock is killing me.  Lisa is too cool, “she’s OK” right now. Bags are tagged and I’m waiting to order Uber. 

Side note, for the Candy Crush players out there... she is at level 3,741 and has cleared 65 levels so far this week. 

It’s 10:16, order the Uber! 😀

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I think I've lost 47 straight Words With Wives games to Laura.  😱

And she wonders why I don't want to play. 😲

Edited by John&LaLa

Just now, John&LaLa said:

I think I've lost 47 straight Words With Wives games to Laura.  😱

I always lose any “words with wife” discussion.😉

Pro Tip: don’t end conversation with “Yes dear”.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Nice work Lisa! I am on level 3463 and can't seem to beat it!

Hey guys I don’t know what happened up here in British Columbia as far as weather is concerned.  We are on a 14 day stretch with no rain only sunny sky’s. temperatures in the 18-22 degrees Celsius.  It’s been so so beautiful like spring with no winter in sight.  But it’s all going to end the day we leave, it’s calling for rain on Wednesday. 

Just a side for Top Chef Foos season 5 episode 3.  Saw them in Philly, (well technically Camden NJ) this past July and all I can say is I want to have Dave Grohls attitude for everything life throws at you.  He and Taylor Hawkins have such positive vibes.  Also you can find Dave on a couple of  Drunk History's too.  I was gonna just pack my smaller suitcase for the Symphony but if you guys can squeeze into the big one sure!