Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
A&L_Ont

Harmony of the Seas, Live October 20th - 27th. Somewhere on a Beach.

Recommended Posts

Hi Andrew and Lisa,

 

Looking forward to your review as always. Now I really have the motivation to get used to the new CC.

 

Enjoy your trip and hopefully no storms!

 

Mary

Edited by Sea Viewer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DH and I are following you on this cruise.  We are looking forward to your pictures and posts.  We are sailing on Harmony in September, 2019.  It will be our first time on an Oasis Class ship.  It will be our first time also as "Diamond" members.  We hope you have a wonderful cruise, and enjoy the warm weather, while we freeze our "***es" off here....lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We will have to walk over to Publix to check our Mega Millions...

 

And for the Canadian version... this week’s jackpot is $60 million Canadian, about $5 million US.🤣

 

F3D09392-2D5D-42F9-91F8-3357F33D81E8.thumb.jpeg.f4c6f8e85442d342d762a3c070a9950a.jpeg

No winner on the 60 million either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Lisa - Love Top Chef can't wait for December for the next season.  On Thanksgiving I always watch reruns while making the bird.  Especially the episodes with Foo Fighters and Maroon 5.  Thanks for posting your travels, keeping me busy while I wait for our quick 4 day next month on her new sister!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course! I LOVE the reviews, especially your reviews!

this last year go very slowly to me. I have 2 knee surgery and the recovery is so hard!

dream every day with the embarkation day,lol.

Have a nice trip!

and sorry for my english, lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m just commenting in case you buy another ticket before the next lottery drawing.

 

Oh...

 

And to say how much I love your live reviews! Happy cruising!! 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kmermaid said:

For Lisa - Love Top Chef can't wait for December for the next season.  On Thanksgiving I always watch reruns while making the bird.  Especially the episodes with Foo Fighters and Maroon 5.  Thanks for posting your travels, keeping me busy while I wait for our quick 4 day next month on her new sister!

 

OK, you said Foo Fighters.... I have to find that episode. They are one of my favourites.  Jelly of your 4 day next month.  Can you sneak us on?

 

57 minutes ago, anaivali said:

Of course! I LOVE the reviews, especially your reviews!

this last year go very slowly to me. I have 2 knee surgery and the recovery is so hard!

dream every day with the embarkation day,lol.

Have a nice trip!

and sorry for my english, lol.

 

 

No worries about your English. All are welcome here, heck they let me in.😉  I hope your recovery goes as well as possible. 

 

20 minutes ago, Alter Ego said:

I’m just commenting in case you buy another ticket before the next lottery drawing.

 

Oh...

 

And to say how much I love your live reviews! Happy cruising!! 😃

 

You are in.... the rest are out.🤣

 

Just incase there are any any arm chair lawyers following along this whole premise is a joke.  I repeat, a joke. 

 

More seriously, I did buy another ticket but I have a feeling the outcome will be repeated. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooooh, another Andrew live review! 

 

Will tide me me over a bit before our ‘last minute’ JS guarantee booking on Adventure at the beginning of December....as we wait to see if we get a cabin assignment, or will be sleeping on the pool deck. 😁

 

Our dept didn’t win Mega Millions either. I’m sure everyone is breathing a sigh of relief since we are the payroll dept. lol

 

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And might I add, sitting here waiting for the clock is killing me.  Lisa is too cool, “she’s OK” right now. Bags are tagged and I’m waiting to order Uber. 

 

Side note, for the Candy Crush players out there... she is at level 3,741 and has cleared 65 levels so far this week. 

 

Me on the other hand, I get to level 100 and then start at the beginning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

And might I add, sitting here waiting for the clock is killing me.  Lisa is too cool, “she’s OK” right now. Bags are tagged and I’m waiting to order Uber. 

 

Side note, for the Candy Crush players out there... she is at level 3,741 and has cleared 65 levels so far this week. 

 

Me on the other hand, I get to level 100 and then start at the beginning. 

It’s 10:16, order the Uber! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay!  Another live report by Andrew!  Thanks... have to wait 78 more days to get back on Allure.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

And might I add, sitting here waiting for the clock is killing me.  Lisa is too cool, “she’s OK” right now. Bags are tagged and I’m waiting to order Uber. 

 

Side note, for the Candy Crush players out there... she is at level 3,741 and has cleared 65 levels so far this week. 

 

Me on the other hand, I get to level 100 and then start at the beginning. 

I think I've lost 47 straight Words With Wives games to Laura.  😱

And she wonders why I don't want to play. 😲

Edited by John&LaLa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaryEBS said:

Yay!  Another live report by Andrew!  Thanks... have to wait 78 more days to get back on Allure.  

 

99 days today for Lisa and I. Helping to cure my own PCD. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John&LaLa said:

I think I've lost 47 straight Words With Wives games to Laura.  😱

I always lose any “words with wife” discussion.😉

 

Pro Tip: don’t end conversation with “Yes dear”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

And might I add, sitting here waiting for the clock is killing me.  Lisa is too cool, “she’s OK” right now. Bags are tagged and I’m waiting to order Uber. 

 

Side note, for the Candy Crush players out there... she is at level 3,741 and has cleared 65 levels so far this week. 

 

Me on the other hand, I get to level 100 and then start at the beginning. 

 

Nice work Lisa! I am on level 3463 and can't seem to beat it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I don’t know what happened up here in British Columbia as far as weather is concerned.  We are on a 14 day stretch with no rain only sunny sky’s. temperatures in the 18-22 degrees Celsius.  It’s been so so beautiful like spring with no winter in sight.  But it’s all going to end the day we leave, it’s calling for rain on Wednesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo invites you to #CrewUpWithWomen
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...