Drink Package before I get my Seas Pass card

I preordered my Soda Package. Before I get to my cabin to get my sea pass card. How will they know if they need to charge account for my soda? My printed set sail pass don’t say I have one nor does my set sail pass on the app. Is it coded so when they scan my paper it will tell them? Sorry if this has been asked before. 

It should be coded in your SetSail barcode and will show up in the computer. 

You show them the SetSail when you get your drink at the bar and they should scan it.  If for some reason it charges, go to Guest Services and they can clear it up.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It should be coded in your SetSail barcode and will show up in the computer. 

You show them the SetSail when you get your drink at the bar and they should scan it.  If for some reason it charges, go to Guest Services and they can clear it up.

Just to add to this, if you buy the package on board, they will give you the stickers for your seapass. Just carry them with you and show them to the servers until you get to your cabin.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, kimcruiser said:

So, do you have to have your set sail pass along with your cup or can you just have your cup and go to the freestyle machine?

The cup will work all by itself at the Freestyle machine.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, grest said:

My set sail pass for the Serenade in three weeks has the initials DX directly below the bar code.  My husband, who has the refreshment package, has a RR notation.

We leave on the serenade on 11/30 for a back to back and neither of the set sail passes have anything under the bar codes. It does show up on our cruise planner calendar though.

19 minutes ago, later said:

We leave on the serenade on 11/30 for a back to back and neither of the set sail passes have anything under the bar codes. It does show up on our cruise planner calendar though.

Where on your cruise planner?  I don't see it on mine.

I have the Deluxe package as well but don't see any notations below the bar code on the set sail pass except for a series of numbers so now wondering if something is messed up. I do see it noted in my order history in the cruise planner.

🙂Just a note if you use setsail pass to order drinks and you have package and proof of prior purchase (screen shot  ect)

And are charged for an individual drink go to guest services later when not crowded . Enjoy  your first day ,during embarkation Guest Services  is packed with people . They will reverse charges any time don’t waist an hr on line if you know you are correct 

Ps.also check your invoice at end of cruise  we always find a coffee or cocktail charged even with package . 

• Thanks 1