Best "Martini" Bar on Symphony?

Rising Tide on Symphony is essentially what was the Champagne bar on Oasis and Allure. The bar menu is very sparkling wine centric with the only martini being the 'classic'. It is a good view as the bar goes up and down, but there isn't really 'entertainment'. 

The pub on Symphony will have a 'James Bond Martini' -- "A suave mixture of Ketel One vodka, Beefeater gin and Lillet Blanc" -- and nightly pub entertainment.

Dazzles -- the dance hall -- has a bar and should be able to make a classic martini. Pretty much any bar should be able to make one of those.

I'd say find a bar with entertainment that you like and ask the bartender what he can do for you in the way of a martini. 🍹

12 hours ago, sammyreddog said:

We are big fans of the martini bars on Celebrity (good drinks, great entertainment).  I don't see a dedicated "martini bar" on Symphony.  Can anyone say what would be the closest?

I have not sailed on the Symphony but based on the deck plans know it does not have a Martini bar similar to Celebrity.  The Oasis and the Allure have a Champagne / Martini bar and even those are not close to Celebrity.  A missed opportunity on Royal's part, imo. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, crusinthrough said:

I have not sailed on the Symphony but based on the deck plans know it does not have a Martini bar similar to Celebrity.  The Oasis and the Allure have a Champagne / Martini bar and even those are not close to Celebrity.  A missed opportunity on Royal's part, imo. 

Absolutely agree....best bar at sea is the martini bar on S class...can't believe Royal has never done similar.

• Like 1

Surely it is time to do away with the Robotic Bar and replace it with a Celebrity style Martini Bar The Robo Bar is a novelty first time you see it, but it is too slow if you actually want a drink. The Ice Top martini bar is always a great place to “Chill” with friends

• Like 3

On 11/15/2018 at 10:49 AM, ChipLondon said:

Surely it is time to do away with the Robotic Bar and replace it with a Celebrity style Martini Bar The Robo Bar is a novelty first time you see it, but it is too slow if you actually want a drink. The Ice Top martini bar is always a great place to “Chill” with friends

I’ve not sailed with RC for a number of years (will be on Symphony in March)  but always enjoyed the Martini Bar on Celebrity. So I do agree with this post.....”always a great place to chill with friends”. 

If you just want to chill and relax head to Wonderland, small seating for about 12 -16 total. Great bartender making great Martinis.  Had several Lemon Drops and straight up Gin Martinis. Good music and good drinks in Schooner Bar.  FYI. Wonderland and Hooks also had 1/2 price happy hour several nights.  

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 9:49 AM, ChipLondon said:

I agree that the robotic bar is overrated... I’ve only tried it twice, and both times it was slow and the drinks were not great (once they forgot the ice, the other time it tasted weird)