Cunard Pillows

57eric

My wife wants to try to purchase one of the navy Cunard pillows that are in the cabins.  My question is not whether this is possible or not.  Rather, who would be the best person to talk to on board to get a definitive, face to face response?

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 57eric said:

My wife wants to try to purchase one of the navy Cunard pillows that are in the cabins.  My question is not whether this is possible or not.  Rather, who would be the best person to talk to on board to get a definitive, face to face response?

Thanks.

How about the shop where all the other logo stuff is sold?

3 hours ago, 57eric said:

Thanks.

The Purser's desk.

And they will (politely) tell you "No."

You might have more luck telling them that you accidentally dropped one overboard or flushed it down the head, and offer to pay to replace it. Good luck with that.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 57eric said:

The responses so far are all things I know.  Let me try to be clearer: Who is the best person in a leadership position on the ship to respond to the pillow question?

The QM2  Hotel Manager.

2 hours ago, 57eric said:

The responses so far are all things I know.  Let me try to be clearer: Who is the best person in a leadership position on the ship to respond to the pillow question?

Not sure what answer you're looking for ... if the cabin fittings are not for sale then you're pretty much left with the options of (a) stealing a cushion or (b) going home disappointed.
For the most definitive answer, instead of asking the punters on CruiseCritic one might try going to the source https://www.cunard.com/contact-us/

Once on board you will have to go to the Purser's Desk to request to speak to the Hotel Manager i.e. "The Purser".
I mean, you could bang on the wheelhouse door too, and ask to speak with the Captain. You'll likely get the same response, with the bonus addition of some salty nautical invective.

Let me speak to your manager.jpg

On a recent cruise we asked our steward about the source of the pillows and he agreed to find the answer. He provided us with the name of a company that upon investigation, sells exclusively to the hospitality industry.

A close approximation is the Carnival Comfort Collection, which sells a couple of levels of pillows (microfiber "stateroom" and down & feather "suite") as well as bedding, pillows and bathrobes. We've been buying their pillows for a few years.

But I don't know of a source for the decorative pillows.

Edited by Underwatr