RoyalUP? (Bid for stateroom upgrade)

John&LaLa

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

Bid on a junior suite $335 and ultra spacious spacious with larger balcony for $320.  Didnt get either.  This was for the harmony of the seas Dec 1-9.  We currently have a superior OV balcony on deck 12.

You are probably better off, that incremental price for the spacious balcony was pricey.

4 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

We were accepted about 45 days out

We are about one month out.  Waiting to here- I doubt we will get the upgrade.  We are two people current in a crown loft suite- which we love- but I got bitten by the "bug" and bid on a two bedroom aqua theatre suite.

Edited by Cruise a holic

17 minutes ago, bradski said:

I received my accepted email about 2 weeks out on navigator. Minimum bid on a basic view room. I did watch and see what rooms weren't filled yet when I bid. 

And what did you find? I ask because my cruise fluctuates between sold out suites to entirely booked. Still haven't heard back yet. Less than two weeks out.

10 minutes ago, bradski said:

Are there upgrades room available? If there aren't I cant imagine you have a chance. When mine was accepted there were almost 10 of the view rooms available. 

Probably not, but it's still out there I guess in case if last minute cancellations or no shows.  I've made my peace with it. 😏🏽

50 minutes ago, bradski said:

I received my accepted email about 2 weeks out on navigator. Minimum bid on a basic view room. I did watch and see what rooms weren't filled yet when I bid. 

Do you mean ocean view? I just got the Royal Up offer for my cruise. I bid $50 p/p for ocean view. I saw that they still had like 53 left. Our cruise is February 1st.

7 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

Do you mean ocean view? I just got the Royal Up offer for my cruise. I bid $50 p/p for ocean view. I saw that they still had like 53 left. Our cruise is February 1st.

If there are a bunch left in a month I'm sure you have a good chance.