Cunard Christmas "card" email

Underwatr

We have just received a card and a calendar from P&O in the post, we last cruised with them in 2009!   We also got a Cunard promo booklet, offering us the same terms for booking a cruise as were available on our cruise last month.

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

Thanks, Host Hattie. So there are apparently two different versions of the email card this year after all. Still no sign of ours yet, but I suppose there's still some time left if they waited until this late to send yours this year.

I think I'm correct, if Hattie's  post is the same as mine, our Christmas card ( in the UK) arrived as 'a hard copy through the post', along with a copy of the Cunader magazine and for Diamond guests a copy of the year book.

I understand from some of my Cunard friends in the USA , seasoned Cunaders don't receive any Christmas greetings  through 'the post'  other than via an email ?  (not too sure if this is correct ?) 

The Cunard German market has everything in place for their customers.  Time for our American Cunaders to get onto your North American head office , what are they doing for you.😉  

Is there a special edition of the Cunader magazine and the year book for USA Diamond customers.  ?  

Edited to add;  Just noticed, the hard copy of the UK Christmas card is slightly different to the  email one Hattie has just posted above. 

Edited by Bell Boy

I can't speak to the year book for US customers since we are not quite diamond status yet. We will be by Christmas next year though.

I can tell you we've never received a Cunard Christmas card in the post, and come to think of it, it has been a while since we've received a Cunarder magazine. The last Cunarder magazine I have is dated May 2018. That's about the time of the last email from Cunard that we have received. Perhaps the two are related. We last sailed with Cunard just this past June.

Anyway, best wishes for this Christmas season and the new year.

• Thanks 1

Hi,

I am Diamond status and received the e-mail Christmas greeting on December 2 that is in the first post above. I most recently cruised aboard the Queen Victoria in September 2018 and I am booked on the Queen Mary 2 for April 2019. However, I did not receive a Christmas card in the post or the yearbook.

Happy Holidays,

Chuck

We received the Cunard magazine but no card and no Yearbook to date.  It has usually arrived by now.

In fact we are saiing on 10th January and I rang last week as we have no book re the shore excurions or labels. Apparently they were sent in October, but not received.  I know I can view and pre book tours via the CP but it is nice to have a hard copy on the cruise.