Summit AQ1 Cabin 1112 - Comments Please

Ereggae

It is like all the other A1 cabins on deck 11 other than those in the rear of the ship.  All of the side balconies are the same size as every other aqua and concierge cabin. The balconies are essentially the same size as well.  One nonticeable difference is that the A2 balconies on deck 9 have a large overhang covering them...and the balconies on deck 11 actually have only a small part of the balcony covered....so you have some privacy from those walking around deck 12.  I can't comment on any noise from the movies shown above....I have not been in A1 on an M class since those movies have been installed. 

Edited by ghstudio
  • Thanks 1

Been in two deck 11 cabins. 1140 dead centre facing aft and 1112 or very close to it. There is early morning noise occasionally  from joggers until they are told there's no jogging allowed on deck 12. For a few mornings some one took to walking so heavily the jogging sounded better. I guessed it was a pissed off jogger making a statement. (what a jerk)

There is noise from the movies on deck 12, but at least it ends before mid night.

Personally I won't book that deck anymore, unless it's an aft facing 1140 now that smoking is not permitted at the sunset bar (oe so I was told)

syxwer.jpg

Edited by A Sixth?

We were in 1111, the room was very nice and we didn't experience any noise. We did have the problem of getting "but dialed" by the ships crew many times during the night. They all carry their phones on their belts and when they lean up against something the right way they press all the 1's and would call our room. We told ships relations about it, but really nothing they could do. We took our phone off the hook each night and solved the problem.

If you can snag one of the 5 true afts I think you would enjoy using your balcony more often. Cabins 1130-1133 also have larger balconies and larger covers. (Don't let my numbers confuse you there really are 5 cabins back there.) 

If you want more protection from the elements choose one of the deck 9 Aqua cabins that are under the buffet. They are quieter than those directly under the pool area.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...