How to make frequently visited subforums stand out on the home page?

I've waited for the dust to settle on the upgrade, but would like to inquire now about this continuing annoyance.  Before the upgrade, when I was logged onto the Categories home page, the various sub-forums that I visited frequently (e.g., specific cruise line forums, specific ports of call, etc.) would show up in red and thus would be very easy to find.   That is no longer the case, no matter what browser (Chrome, Edge, or Safari) or device I use.  Am I missing something?    

(The problem is exacerbated by the fact that, in desktop view, the sub-forums show up in columns that are not alphabetized vertically, which is the way most people [I believe] read columns -- down, not across -- but instead are alphabetized horizontally.  [The "old" site appropriately alphabetized columns vertically.]  I have asked the admins to at least fix that.)

Thanks for any help!  

12 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

The CSS file for the site would need to be modified to show "clicked links" in a different color.

Thank you for that information!  I figured it was a site issue.  I will email CC Help Jenn and flag this for them.

• Like 1