Can I bring a case of bottled water onboard

Given that the superiority of bottled water over tap water for safety is questionable, I would have to like the taste a great deal more before I would lug a case of it very far.  But that's just me.  If you like it that much better then have at it. 

We brought 2 cases of water (15 bottle cases so 30 total) spread among 3 backpacks. No one said a word.

Our fridge in our cabin was sub par so filling my liter bottle from the sink did not work because I could not get it cold and ambient tap water didn't do it for me.  I was able to refill it at the drinking fountains in the gym despite the big signs telling me not to.

Some hotel gyms across the country are no encouraging you to refill your water bottles using a dispenser that limits cross contamination.  Wish RC would put these when they upgrade during dry docks.

1 hour ago, JohninDC said:

The water on the ship is great.  We only bring refillable mugs/sports bottles.

43 minutes ago, clean1owner said:

Water out of the tap on board is cleaner than anything you can buy in bottles, and it's free.

Depends on ship, on RH for the first few nights water had a very strong bleach taste. I guess if you like pool water it was great.

The OP was not debating quality of water...just the question of allowance of bringing on bottled water.  Yes, OP...you can bring bottled water on..but only in your carry on with a 12 pack limit.

Enjoy your cruise!  🙂  And please give Freedom a hug for us...we miss her here in PC.  

Edited by island lady