REGAL QUESTION

BOOFER9

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Coasters.

Man you are on a roll today. The entire main page is covered with puppies.

12 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Coasters.

Man you are on a roll today. The entire main page is covered with puppies.

Keith-

I am having a quiet Saturday morning with my cruising family! 

About the puppy... I lost my little fellow in October after 13 years. 😞. He was a dear, dear fellow.

There was a coupon book last year with a first night 2-1 coupon for specialty restaurants.  The book expired at the end of 2018.  I think that the book came from individual travel agents. Don't know if there is a similar offer for 2019.  When we used the coupon, we never had a problem getting a 7:00-7:30pm reservation in Sabatini's.

31 minutes ago, TracieABD said:

Thank you for your kind words... I sure do miss him.

sorry for your loss also...

we lost our beloved Cocker of almost 14 years on Wednesday ... still keep looking for him sometimes...it's tough

We have never seen a 2 for 1 in the speciality restaurant advertised...except....

On this last cruise, we got a coupon book that had a coupon in it. I believe it was only available for the first or second night. NEVER seen this before except for this last cruise in December on the Regal.

-Andrew 🙂

23 hours ago, voljeep said:

sorry for your loss also...

we lost our beloved Cocker of almost 14 years on Wednesday ... still keep looking for him sometimes...it's tough

I miss him everyday, especially when I drop food in the kitchen. hahaha, It took me a day or two to figure out why my kitchen floors were so dirty...

I will say, losing my little buddy has afforded me some freedom to do some long term traveling this year. So, if losing your best friend has a bright side, this is the bright side. 

2 hours ago, arowe6 said:

We have never seen a 2 for 1 in the speciality restaurant advertised...except....

On this last cruise, we got a coupon book that had a coupon in it. I believe it was only available for the first or second night. NEVER seen this before except for this last cruise in December on the Regal.

-Andrew 🙂

What else did the coupon book have? Any thing of any interest or just more coasters?

Thanks, Andrew!

TL

1 hour ago, TracieABD said:

What else did the coupon book have? Any thing of any interest or just more coasters?

Thanks, Andrew!

TL

Funny you ask... I thought it was the usual coupon book and threw it away. B saw it and took it out of the garbage and looked through it and found the speciality dining coupon. Whoops! 

I think there was something for photos. Maybe a free 8x10 if you bought something. And a couple discounts in the shops. Nothing noteworthy for us with the exception of speciality dining. 

4 minutes ago, arowe6 said:

Funny you ask... I thought it was the usual coupon book and threw it away. B saw it and took it out of the garbage and looked through it and found the speciality dining coupon. Whoops! 

I think there was something for photos. Maybe a free 8x10 if you bought something. And a couple discounts in the shops. Nothing noteworthy for us with the exception of speciality dining. 

Thanks, Andrew. I don't think my TA does coupon books... just curious.

The coupon books are given by Travel Agents (Even Big Box) when you book during the "Coupon Book Promotion Period".  We have one showing on the agency booking for our next cruise this summer.  I have had them before and generally don't use much in them although we are planning to use the 2 for 1 specialty dining on this cruise.