Ok, here it is. A bread topic.

27 minutes ago, CruiseCriticAUeditor said:

😂 You're all so witty (or should I say wheaty?) that I'm changing my job title to Cruise Critic Breaditor.

Is that because you loaf around all day doing nothing???

OMG...  I have been that busy checking in all these "doughies" going on cruises over Xmas that I have missed reading this topic and the chance to contribute to all this excellent one liner humour and now all all of the good ones have already been used.🤬  I am impressed that such  a crusty  bunch of ill bread loafers can be so funny, especially that Gut bloke and Mic..damn... I have to keep going back to see if any of these lines have already been used.

Edited by gbenjo
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

OMG...  I have been that busy checking in all these "doughies" going on cruises over Xmas that I have missed reading this topic and the chance to contribute to all this excellent one liner humour and now all all of the good ones have already been used.🤬  I am impressed that such  a crusty  bunch of ill bread loafers can be so funny, especially that Gut bloke and Mic..damn... I have to keep going back to see if any of these lines have already been used.

Doesn’t matter that the good ones are taken, you wouldn’t have had them anyway, yours are all stale.

9 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Doesn’t matter that the good ones are taken, you wouldn’t have had them anyway, yours are all stale.

Yeh ..and yours are crumby:classic_biggrin:....can you please give me your daughters number.....I want to sue "someone" for  defamation...........should be an easy win for her.  

That couple you met on an earlier cruise were right.....lawyers and school teachers...... wasn't it? Well half right anyway.

Totally off topic but as MicCanberra is bound to read this...Sorry I missed you and Rosie on Sunday at  your Explorer debark ( I had to go to white Bay) but did you notice I put your two red bags right  next to the the number two sign so that you could find them easily. 🤗

1 hour ago, gbenjo said:

I was glad you were able to squeeze in some time for a hello.

6 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Totally off topic but as MicCanberra is bound to read this...Sorry I missed you and Rosie on Sunday at  your Explorer debark ( I had to go to white Bay) but did you notice I put your two red bags right  next to the the number two sign so that you could find them easily. 🤗

Yes, I thought that was very coincidental that they were together on the end, said to Rosie that it may have had some divine intervention. It was a very quick debark, we left to debark at 7.45 and caught the train from CQ at 7.55.

Thank you so much.

9 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes, I thought that was very coincidental that they were together on the end, said to Rosie that it may have had some divine intervention. It was a very quick debark, we left to debark at 7.45 and caught the train from CQ at 7.55.

Thank you so much.

Not quite divine intervention (but close :classic_biggrin:)   Your welcome,we aim to please....... although you did not get the welcome that the guests on the Silver Muse got at white Bay for her first call...The Qantas choir singing as they exited the terminal...and  just to get back on topic..I did not hear one passenger mention anything about the bread rolls on board.

Edited by gbenjo

Pita the poor sot who has leven it too long to have their say. Id like to panko everyone for their puns, been a good roll.

Slight change of track, how do folks like their bread, i like mine as french toast or the old bread and butter pudd.

Cheers maree

10 minutes ago, rabbit1971 said:

Pita the poor sot who has leven it too long to have their say. Id like to panko everyone for their puns, been a good roll.

Slight change of track, how do folks like their bread, i like mine as french toast or the old bread and butter pudd.

Cheers maree

Mmmm

sanga

toast with an egg on it

under baked beans (Max does too)

around a steak

fresh and crusty with lashings of butter to soak up the gravy, it last of soup/stew

4 hours ago, CruiseCriticAUeditor said:

😂 You're all so witty (or should I say wheaty?) that I'm changing my job title to Cruise Critic Breaditor.

Some of us could tell bread and meat pie jokes on the ships, we might even be paid.:classic_laugh:

9 minutes ago, rabbit1971 said:

Between this thread and the meat pies thread I seriously have the munchies, thinking eggs on toast with lots of butter, for tea tonight.

Easy on the butter, please, just 1 pat, like Princess Cruse Lines.  Or the headwaiter will be after you.:classic_laugh:

th.jpg

Edited by NSWP

2 hours ago, gbenjo said:

Not quite divine intervention (but close :classic_biggrin:)   Your welcome,we aim to please....... although you did not get the welcome that the guests on the Silver Muse got at white Bay for her first call...The Qantas choir singing as they exited the terminal...and  just to get back on topic..I did not hear one passenger mention anything about the bread rolls on board.

It would be nice if you can arrange the choir for me for the next cruise. Although it is more likely to be me singing for my supper.

44 minutes ago, rabbit1971 said:

Cheers maree

The bread and butter pudding with hot vanilla sauce on Royal is very special.

16 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Some of us could tell bread and meat pie jokes on the ships, we might even be paid.:classic_laugh:

I think we could do a decent job compared to some of the crumby comedians onboard.

13 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

To shut up you mean.

Only for some of us.

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

It would be nice if you can arrange the choir for me for the next cruise. Although it is more likely to be me singing for my supper.

if you sing for your supper you may not get a three course meal ..........but they may throw you  a few crumbs.....if they are.... kneaded.

• Like 1