Top person at Carnival's Email to make a complaint ?

glittergal1

5 hours ago, glittergal1 said:

Who would be the top person to air my views to in a complaint ? and does anyone have their email please? 

I am in the UK so dont know if this would make a difference?  

The President of Carnival is Christine Duffy.  I assume her email is the same format as others we have contact with there which is first initial followed by last name at Carnival dot com.  Good luck

• Like 1

5 hours ago, glittergal1 said:

Who would be the top person to air my views to in a complaint ? and does anyone have their email please? 

I am in the UK so dont know if this would make a difference?  

One would think that every person that wants to air a complaint about Carnival would want the top person at Carnival to read it. This would result in that top person getting, ohhhh, 500 emails a day from passengers. In other words, good luck but you're wasting your time. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

The President of Carnival is Christine Duffy.  I assume her email is the same format as others we have contact with there which is first initial followed by last name at Carnival dot com.  Good luck

Thank you, would that email be all lower case? 

This may not help but for the next time you cruise and have a complaint, we have found it best to address it on the ship itself to top management there like the officer in charge of hotel management.

We have gotten very good service that way.

Most e mails to top corporate executives are read by their assistants.

I would go through the normal customer complaint process, that is what it is designed for.  Certainly you can see how absurd it is to think that out of the millions of customers the proper person to field complaints is the CEO.

1 hour ago, ray98 said:

I would go through the normal customer complaint process, that is what it is designed for.  Certainly you can see how absurd it is to think that out of the millions of customers the proper person to field complaints is the CEO.

We attempted the Customer Care department approach on an issue we had with a refund and when that wasn't productive, we escalated to Duffy and the VP of customer relations (I forget her name - ETA: the name was Arlene Marichal). Never heard anything from either of them so I tend to agree with those above stating that emailing Duffy is likely not a good use of time.  😕

Edited by joepeka