How do I view only Celebrity Edge questions ?

Brookefairway

31 minutes ago, Brookefairway said:

Cant figure out how to view only questions re the Edge. Can someone walk me through the steps on this site. thanks

Perhaps try this search ... search for edge and search on titles only (i always change from the default which is to search content too) to require edge to be in the question.  I also change the search in to be 'this forum'  

This is found in top right of the forum page and the pull down does not appear until you are typing in the search window.

image.png.cd421efbf8d605c0797579061f96cf2c.png

Edited by poffles

At the very top, directly above the Subforum heading, there is a drop down to select by ship. Once you're on that screen, to the right of the page there is an additional dropdown menu to sort those results by relevance or date.

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 11.59.36 AM.png

Edited by Jeremiah1212
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

At the very top, directly above the Subforum heading, there is a drop down to select by ship. Once you're on that screen, to the right of the page there is an additional dropdown menu to sort those results by relevance or date.

Well this makes more sense than my suggestion LOL 🙂

1 hour ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Brilliant.  Thanks for making us look further than the end of our nose:classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, bEwAbG said:

Does that search work for anyone?  I always get zero results.

I normally get zero results as well.  It is very frustrating.  I'll type in something I KNOW is in the forum to test it and it doesn't show....and sometimes it does.  And it isn't like I don't know how to search.

3 hours ago, bEwAbG said:

Does that search work for anyone?  I always get zero results.

Are you using the search icon in the very upper right next to Write Review/Boards/Log Out/Saved or the smaller search box below that next to your username? The search filters can be finicky but you shouldn't be getting zero results. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 6.49.51 PM.png

14 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Are you using the search icon in the very upper right next to Write Review/Boards/Log Out/Saved or the smaller search box below that next to your username? The search filters can be finicky but you shouldn't be getting zero results. 

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 6.49.51 PM.png

That's exactly what I'm using.  Sometimes I'll simply type in Edge - NO RESULTS.  It's very frustrating.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:55 PM, Jeremiah1212 said:

I was using the dropdown that you show in Post #3, which I had never noticed.  I got zero results on the first day you posted it (tried a couple times) but now I'm getting results.  I did go away and come back, so maybe that was the key.