Amazon sale - RCI luggage tag holders

18 hours ago, murphfam4 said:

I sail on multiple lines so I purchased those the are just wider to accommodate the size of Carnival Brand cruise lines 

19 hours ago, davekathy said:

We've been using the Amazon luggage tag holders for a few years. Very sturdy and easy to use.  Learned about them here on CC. Great idea for using them for disembarkation tags also. Never thought of that. Once again a DS with excellent suggestions. 

You are most welcome!  I just leave my tag holders attached to the cases, slip the embarkation tags out and then put the disembarkation tags in on the last night.  Two per case, one on the top, one on the side.  Sincerely, your anal DS friend.  😉 😄 

19 hours ago, AlanF65 said:

I bought them last year and they work fine, love the twist screw connector. I put them in the outside of my suitcase and when I get to the port they take about 2 minutes to put on the handle

I use those inexpensive and practically indestructible plastic zip ties to attach.  Have had the screw connector fail before.  Easy to clip off the ties with a finger nail clipper when needed.  I keep a bag of the zip ties in my cruise pack all the time.  

We have these and use them every cruise.  The ones with the metal grommet are the ones to get as some just have a hole in them and a plastic attachment to use on the suitcase.   

Those without the grommets and metal wire, tear easily and won't last long at all.

I purchased this combination pack a month ago on Amazon.  Since we also cruise on other lines, the combo pack seemed a good idea to me:  6 wide, and 6 narrow for RCCL.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L6HRBDN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also bought a package of the clear plastic loops, as I like to use those.  They hang lower on the luggage and get out of the way of the handles.  Just a personal preference.

5 hours ago, appletosh53 said:

Thank you for sharing Cigar King. Ordered, just hope they come before Feb 22 nd when we leave snowy, cold Ontario for our Allure of the seas cruise. Love the items people share on CC to make cruising better than it already is! 

Mine actually showed up today if that is any indication of a delivery time frame.

Thanks for sharing the delivery time frame Cigar King. My issue is I had them shipped to a US mailbox and have  to cross the border to pick up. We are expecting freezing rain, ice pellets and snow, so have to wait until that passes before talking hubby into driving me 😋. I still should have lots of time before cruise.