Viewing Crown and Anchor Activity

HiroPro

Is there a way I can view my (or my wife’s) Crown and Anchor points activity?  My wife and I have 19 points (Gold) but I’d like to see if there is a breakdown of how we got them.   I am NOT asking how they are earned, I’ve already read that.  I just want to know if there is a way to view HOW & WHEN they were earned. 

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, HiroPro said:

Is there a way I can view my (or my wife’s) Crown and Anchor points activity?  My wife and I have 19 points (Gold) but I’d like to see if there is a breakdown of how we got them.   I am NOT asking how they are earned, I’ve already read that.  I just want to know if there is a way to view HOW & WHEN they were earned. 

Thanks!

On your account there is a tab (past  cruises) to select tha5 will show sailing history.

B0F3BB18-A636-4BE7-9F4B-980348A8A44D.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

You should be able to see them when you log into your account and view your past cruises. I believe it tells you how many points earned on each cruise. 

You just have to be aware that if any of your cruises were before they changed the way they awarded points, your total might not match exactly.

6EDE971D-0FE9-4B0B-AB5C-04FF0425CB8A.png

C54B5DD1-693F-41BE-810C-C2385BDE66C2.png

6A191AD8-A79A-4012-A588-8C9F26C10B77.png

• Like 1

Hey everyone, Thanks!  That was the exact answer I needed. 

On a side note, this is my first-ever question posted to CC and I received four good answers in like 7 minutes.  Kudos to your all, I’m impressed! 😃

• Like 1

I sailed 1/27/19 on Harmony. My account shows no past cruises but I have also been on Sovereign (way back in the day), Explorer and Adventure. Anyone know why that is? I know we are at gold because it said so on our documents and sail pass card. But I'm curious what number we are so I know how many more cruises I need to convince my husband to book. 😉
Thanks.

2 minutes ago, ShanB42 said:

I sailed 1/27/19 on Harmony. My account shows no past cruises but I have also been on Sovereign (way back in the day), Explorer and Adventure. Anyone know why that is? I know we are at gold because it said so on our documents and sail pass card. But I'm curious what number we are so I know how many more cruises I need to convince my husband to book. 😉
Thanks.

Call C&A and ask them to review your account number.  Over a stretch of time, mistakes can be made.

800-526-9723

On 2/9/2019 at 11:23 PM, HiroPro said:

On a side note, this is my first-ever question posted to CC and I received four good answers in like 7 minutes.  Kudos to your all, I’m impressed! 😃

Welcome to CC

As Merion_Man said,  the answer is to call customer service.  I had the same problem.  In my case, the email address I was logging in with was not tied to the correct C&A profile, so, the rep on the phone was able to associate the correct C&A account to my name and my history all came up.

1 hour ago, HiroPro said:

As Merion_Man said,  the answer is to call customer service.  I had the same problem.  In my case, the email address I was logging in with was not tied to the correct C&A profile, so, the rep on the phone was able to associate the correct C&A account to my name and my history all came up.

Definitely call or email!  My husband had an issue on his account due to his birthdate being entered incorrectly.  This was from our first cruise way back when we had called Royal directly to book.  Must have been just entered wrong but a quick email to C&A corrected the issue.  C&A are usually really good at handling these requests!

On 2/9/2019 at 6:23 PM, HiroPro said:

Ask a question on removing auto gratuities or wearing shorts in the MDR and then see if you still like us all.😯😉

• Like 3