Help! Please! Promo code for AARP Carnival Gift Cards?

AmberTeka

I am an up to date Member. I have my AARP card.  Do I just enter my ID Number?  And do they only sell them as E-cards? Thank you for any help you can  offer. I read , and have been reading about them, On Cruise Critic. Decided to take the Plunge. 

5 minutes ago, AmberTeka said:

I am an up to date Member. I have my AARP card.  Do I just enter my ID Number?  And do they only sell them as E-cards? Thank you for any help you can  offer. I read , and have been reading about them, On Cruise Critic. Decided to take the Plunge. 

You have to take quizzes on their rewards site and earn points for those, you then can cash those points in for 100 or 500 gift cards at 10% off.    It doesn't take long to earn the points.   I just bought 2500 in cards in December to pay off our march cruise.  So I saved 250 dollars....not too bad for some easy quizzes.  The carnival cards are mailed to you once you order them--either by USPS or Fed ex--fed ex are the 500 dollar ones

Edited by bingomamma19

41 minutes ago, ElCrappyTan said:

Do you have to be an AARP member to take advantage of this? I thought I saw previously where people said it was open to anyone.

You don't have to be an AARP member. You just need to sign up in the Rewards program; then take a bunch of surveys to earn points.

1 hour ago, AmberTeka said:

AARP used to offer the e-cards but only offer the physical cards now. It takes about 7-10 days after order before you receive them in the mail (the $100 denomination) or Fedex ($500 denomination). Also there is a 59 cent fee for each card (postage, etc.).

3 minutes ago, mvaughn11 said:

You don't have to be an AARP member. You just need to sign up in the Rewards program; then take a bunch of surveys to earn points.

Thanks, and it's the survey points that earns you the discounted price? Or is it just available at random times?