RCI Stateroom Categories

Bee Guy

• 1 month later...

What do the dashes (-) mean for the QN/AN which I assume means Quantum Class, Anthem of the Seas. We received notice we are in an XB cabin category which looks to be an Obstructed View Balcony in that chart, which is what we booked. Seems the chart on the right indicates the number of cabins for all the various cabin categories, but curious what the dash represents.

Edited by bar1068

6 minutes ago, bar1068 said:

What do the dashes (-) mean for the QN/AN which I assume means Quantum Class, Anthem of the Seas. We received notice we are in an XB cabin category which looks to be an Obstructed View Balcony in that chart, which is what we booked. Seems the chart on the right indicates the number of cabins for all the various cabin categories, but curious what the dash represents.

XB is an Oceanview guarantee which could either be obstructed or not obstructed.  It was created to differentiate between an XN guarantee which is a neighbourhood balcony on Oasis class ships.  

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 9:09 AM, teralin said:

Bee Guy - thanks for that info.  I was becoming confused over the different categories of cabins now available but the charts you gave the link to explain everything perfectly.😀

Before the so called improvements to the website, you were able to see the cabin categories and what decks it applied to when doing any bookings.  Now I have to go to a TA's website or call RCL to get the info. and pricing.