Australia 2021

Fisherwoman

For the last two years they were released late April. However there has been some advance publicity about Regal Princess coming down here for that season and that said more details in March. 

I expect Regal and Majestic will do quite a few NZ itineraries, with maybe a token Tasmania one each, and another to the South Pacific. 

6 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

For the last two years they were released late April. However there has been some advance publicity about Regal Princess coming down here for that season and that said more details in March. 

I expect Regal and Majestic will do quite a few NZ itineraries, with maybe a token Tasmania one each, and another to the South Pacific. 

Thank you!  We booked March 2020 but all the minisuites and balconies are sold out.  Also, the Sun Princess is getting quite old and after being on the Royal, I'm sure we will be disappointed.  Would like to see the Regal or Majesty in 2021.

3 hours ago, Fisherwoman said:

Thank you!  We booked March 2020 but all the minisuites and balconies are sold out.  Also, the Sun Princess is getting quite old and after being on the Royal, I'm sure we will be disappointed.  Would like to see the Regal or Majesty in 2021.

I know Regal will be here because I'm booked on the Singapore to Sydney sector of the repositioning cruise. I think Regal will probably homeport out of Sydney and Majestic out of Melbourne. 

I actually like Sun better than Royal or Regal, even though Sun is getting a bit long in the tooth. I love the full promenade deck and the way Crooners flows around the whole of the atrium on deck 7. Plus the Wheelhouse Bar is a decent size, not a token like on the Royal class ships. Also I quite like the semi-enclosed balconies on Sun, they are a decent size and are great when it's a bit cooler as they are more sheltered.

I am also waiting (rather impatiently) for the new 2021 release cruises.

I think Princess should release a bit earlier....Other cruiselines are released.!!!

I like to plan ahead due to work commitments.

I also like to drool over all the itineraries, and book the launch fares.  

Soo many places....so much cruising....  Bliss

On 3/4/2019 at 8:24 PM, OzKiwiJJ said:

I know Regal will be here because I'm booked on the Singapore to Sydney sector of the repositioning cruise. I think Regal will probably homeport out of Sydney and Majestic out of Melbourne. 

I actually like Sun better than Royal or Regal, even though Sun is getting a bit long in the tooth. I love the full promenade deck and the way Crooners flows around the whole of the atrium on deck 7. Plus the Wheelhouse Bar is a decent size, not a token like on the Royal class ships. Also I quite like the semi-enclosed balconies on Sun, they are a decent size and are great when it's a bit cooler as they are more sheltered.

Sadly they will both will be home ported out of Sydney. Maybe one day Melbourne and Brisbane will get some love.

1 minute ago, DDG 41 said:

Sadly they will both will be home ported out of Sydney. Maybe one day Melbourne and Brisbane will get some love.

What is home porting out of Melbourne? Golden will have gone to P&O Australia by then that's why I thought one of the big ships would be based there. 

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. 

I'd rather see one of the smaller ships homeport out of Sydney if they intend having two based there. That way we might get some more South Pacific itineraries instead of mostly NZ ones.