Help choosing Itinerary

I am in the process of researching the cruise and itinerary for our family's vacation for summer 2020.  I have narrowed it down to Freedom of the Seas, which takes out of San Juan.

I have two itineraries to choose from however, I am not familiar with all the ports so I was hoping I could get some advice/recommendations.

First option is; St. Thomas, Bassetrre, St. John's, Castries, and Bridgetown.

OR

Oranjestad, Willemstad, Kralendijk, and Philipsburg.

Thank you in advance for your help:-)

Maddycakes

You can't go wrong with either one. My least favorite port of all of those is St. Maarten but the ABCs help balance that out. One thing to consider; The ABC route has a sea day at the beginning, then four ports, another sea day and finally, a port on your last day. This itinerary breaks up the cruise a little so you have time to relax. The other route has (based on the way you listed the ports) has five ports in a row and then a sea day at the end. This route gives you a very busy start but then a day of relaxation on the way home. You'll need to decide if either of those schedules is better for you.

I have done the first itinerary, and it was awesome. I have been to St. Thomas way too many times to find it enjoyable anymore, but that was a bonus "sea" day for me as most people were off the ship. If it is your first time going to any of these islands, as someone stated above - they are all very similar. So look at excursions, and make your decision based off of what ports enthrall you the most that way.

I agree you can't go wrong with either itinerary.

If you/your family are really into snorkeling, diving, then definitely the ABC itinerary.

If you/your family prefers land activities/sight seeing over strictly water activities, then the other itinerary will offer more options for you.