49 New Cruises Just Added

Ep010835

Earlier this afternoon, 564 cruises was the number of available cruises on the PCL website. Just now checked and there are now 613. 

Most if not all with the statement:

Pricing is currently not available for this date or the selected cabin type. Please try a different departure date, cabin type or check back later. You may also call 1-800-774-6237 for further details.

Edited by Ep010835

The message comes up for folks that aren’t elite. Elite can see prices and book today. That started at 9am “Sydney” time today (6 hours ago) and bookings open to everyone same time tomorrow. Not sure of times outside Australia . 

2 hours ago, Ep010835 said:

Earlier this afternoon, 564 cruises was the number of available cruises on the PCL website. Just now checked and there are now 613. 

Most if not all with the statement:

Pricing is currently not available for this date or the selected cabin type. Please try a different departure date, cabin type or check back later. You may also call 1-800-774-6237 for further details.

I'm Elite and I still get it. I guess I need to click on the email from Princess which I never receive. 

52 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

I'm Elite and I still get it. I guess I need to click on the email from Princess which I never receive. 

Or maybe sign in...after I signed in the message went away and I noticed you Aussies are booking those cruises.

2 minutes ago, land lover said:

Or maybe sign in...after I signed in the message went away and I noticed you Aussies are booking those cruises.

I couldnt get in on the website this morning and got that message even signed in, but could get on through clicking on the Princess email.

It righted itself a couple of hours later and now can see all itineraries when signed in.

I guess they were still loading them all!!

15 hours ago, land lover said:

In California got in last night with my sign in but could not this morning, so called Princess and had them book  for me...I am returning on the 28 day I really enjoyed that cruise...now I have to break the news to my DH.....LOL

3 hours ago, gerelmx said:

Hi, First Princess cruise booked 3 days ago, Island Princess April 1, 2021, 38 Nights, Venice to LA (world Cruise Segment), almost 2 years in advance, never booked a cruise so early.

What other cruise line do u usually book?  Looking to expand my horizons?