Brilliant idea to share with John Heald

lottiegreen56

I’m very impressed that Carnival has taken a stand against the scourge of plastic pens finding their ways into our oceans. I hope they will continue to make changes to make cruising more eco-friendly. 

I think that Carnival should eliminate plastic bags from the funshops and on the ships in general. Per sailing, I’d imagine there is more plastic waste from plastic bags. 

To take this idea a step further, they could also require their preferred vendors in ports to also eliminate plastic bags. I know it is revolutionary thinking but it also seems like a no-brainer!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lottiegreen56 said:

I’m very impressed that Carnival has taken a stand against the scourge of plastic pens finding their ways into our oceans. I hope they will continue to make changes to make cruising more eco-friendly. 

I think that Carnival should eliminate plastic bags from the funshops and on the ships in general. Per sailing, I’d imagine there is more plastic waste from plastic bags. 

To take this idea a step further, they could also require their preferred vendors in ports to also eliminate plastic bags. I know it is revolutionary thinking but it also seems like a no-brainer!

Let's hope Carnival will still be sailing in the U.S. before John can view your idea as he is most likely bombarded with messages right now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lottiegreen56 said:

Carnival Corp could stop dumping used oil into the ocean. That might keep them out of  court and stop polution. But wait that would not save them the 2 dollars a cruise