Newegg e-gift cards are back

thenexus2k

39 minutes ago, Pmb0526 said:

How long do these typically take to receive?

I'm still waiting, its been a few hours.....

Thank you for shopping at Newegg!

We're delighted we had what you were looking for!

Your order should be processed and ready to be shipped within 1-2 business days. In some cases, we will also contact your bank for further verification. To prevent delays, please ensure that your billing address and phone number match with the information your card issuer has on file; Newegg takes these measures to protect our customers from debit/credit card fraud and identity theft. * Below is your order confirmation. Please keep a copy for your records.

*For digital products, key codes or digital downloads, instructions will typically be sent to you via email in less than one hour. If additional verification is needed for credit card processing, there may be a delay up to a maximum of 48 hours. If you need additional assistance, please contact Newegg Customer Service for help.

23 hours ago, Lottacruises said:

I'm still waiting, its been a few hours.....

Thank you for shopping at Newegg!

We're delighted we had what you were looking for!

Your order should be processed and ready to be shipped within 1-2 business days. In some cases, we will also contact your bank for further verification. To prevent delays, please ensure that your billing address and phone number match with the information your card issuer has on file; Newegg takes these measures to protect our customers from debit/credit card fraud and identity theft. * Below is your order confirmation. Please keep a copy for your records.

*For digital products, key codes or digital downloads, instructions will typically be sent to you via email in less than one hour. If additional verification is needed for credit card processing, there may be a delay up to a maximum of 48 hours. If you need additional assistance, please contact Newegg Customer Service for help.

Check your spam. Normally they come pretty quickly (under an hour)

There is a limit of two per order.  Ordered at 3pm yesterday, arrived today about 10am.  I'm not sure if you can submit multiple orders separated by a period of time or not.  I ordered two more just now, we'll see if it goes through for the second pair.  

Update:  No you can't make a second order that is sent to the same account or address within 48 hours.  Nuts.

1346779341_2019-04-1811_16_23-Newegg-OrderCancelled-mconner1@gmail.com-Gmail.gif.0495be693b67461f535ac7eee65a2df2.gif

Edited by NebraskaSatellite

1 hour ago, NebraskaSatellite said:

There is a limit of two per order.  Ordered at 3pm yesterday, arrived today about 10am.  I'm not sure if you can submit multiple orders separated by a period of time or not.  I ordered two more just now, we'll see if it goes through for the second pair.  

Update:  No you can't make a second order that is sent to the same account or address within 48 hours.  Nuts.

1346779341_2019-04-1811_16_23-Newegg-OrderCancelled-mconner1@gmail.com-Gmail.gif.0495be693b67461f535ac7eee65a2df2.gif

Thanks for reporting back.

Just now, Carolina Girl 99 said:

Okay, stupid question time- have my first Carnival cruise coming up in September 2019 and I've booked through my TA, how would I use this (or any other Carnival gift card) to pay off my cruise balance?

give the ta the gift card number and pin number. they can use those numbers to submit a payment