Bag Laundry possible on Celebrity Reflection

CHYMN

3 minutes ago, CHYMN said:

We've never sailed on Celebrity before and so are a bit green about everything.  Sorry for the stupid question, but what is a CC Select member?

Captains Club member with more than 150 points

On 4/22/2019 at 11:30 AM, gerelmx said:

If you are CC select member the  fill the Bag  wash & fold cost $20

That might've just been a special on your cruise, we were on the Reflection in January and were still Select and the fill the bag special then was $49.  We did get two free items pressed which was nice.  Looking forward to the free bag of laundry on our next cruise as we'll finally be Elite!

2 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

That might've just been a special on your cruise, we were on the Reflection in January and were still Select and the fill the bag special then was $49.  We did get two free items pressed which was nice.  Looking forward to the free bag of laundry on our next cruise as we'll finally be Elite!

Select-Member-10001.thumb.jpg.306d28e2a58cee341c09f7b17fcdeacc.jpgSelect-Member-10002.thumb.jpg.7dc732f4010d685dc9fd8e0439466700.jpg

We are not Elite yet but will be on our next cruise for free laundry!!!  Yay...it's the little things.  However, we are headed to Alaska on a 10 day - I've read that sometimes they limit you on laundry?  I was hoping they would offer a fill the bag for a set price.  Anybody that was in Alaska last year that experienced this?

3 minutes ago, vermonter16 said:

We are not Elite yet but will be on our next cruise for free laundry!!!  Yay...it's the little things.  However, we are headed to Alaska on a 10 day - I've read that sometimes they limit you on laundry?  I was hoping they would offer a fill the bag for a set price.  Anybody that was in Alaska last year that experienced this?

In Alaska, a bag was limited to 30 items.  $49 for the bag but free for Elite and above.  

• Thanks 1