Currrent Movies on the Grand Princess

Buffy56

7 hours ago, TrixiePixie said:

Does anyone know how often they change movies on the ships

Not as often as they're available for release and they seem to hold onto the really good ones longer than necessary some times. If you keep up with the latest movies you might find that many of their selections you've already seen at home. 

Adding my name to this post as I'm curious what's currently running as well.  Upcoming CB cruise but as other poster identified it's going to be very close if not identical across all ships.

I did a quick search but couldn't find any recently posted movie lists or patters.

We leave Saturday on the Golden, LA to YVR so not quite Alaska.  Received an email from the CD saying that the MUTS movies were Marry Poppins and Aquaman.  Show is Born to Dance if that helps.

Glad to see Princess sending pre-cruise specific emails again.

22 minutes ago, miagirl said:

We leave Saturday on the Golden, LA to YVR so not quite Alaska.  Received an email from the CD saying that the MUTS movies were Marry Poppins and Aquaman.  Show is Born to Dance if that helps.

Glad to see Princess sending pre-cruise specific emails again.

same for us - at least the MUTS - on the CB in a couple of weeks - Show may be Bravo - don't remember

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the information,. Have you sailed on the Grand before? if so, can you tell

us the changes that you see besides the Salty Dog and Slice.  

Also is it true that they didn't fix the chairs in the Explorers Lounge or the lounges

outside the One5.   How did you find the food? I know everyone has difference tastes

but would like your opinion.

Thank You

1 hour ago, masterty said:

On the Grand right now. Here is what is playing. Feel free to ask anything about this voyage. 

Thank you for sharing!

If you're able to share any of the Patters, that would be amazing.

Also which nights have which menu (to help with planning specialty dining, since we have two or three sets of vouchers for specialty dining). 

11 hours ago, Belle said:

Thank you for the information,. Have you sailed on the Grand before? if so, can you tell

us the changes that you see besides the Salty Dog and Slice.  

Also is it true that they didn't fix the chairs in the Explorers Lounge or the lounges

outside the One5.   How did you find the food? I know everyone has difference tastes

but would like your opinion.

Thank You

10 hours ago, Dani24 said:

Thank you for sharing!

If you're able to share any of the Patters, that would be amazing.

Also which nights have which menu (to help with planning specialty dining, since we have two or three sets of vouchers for specialty dining). 

I will try to answer both of your questions later. I think I will start my own thread so the information does not get lost in a movie thread. Patters, internet speeds update and more photos coming. All good news. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, masterty said:

I will try to answer both of your questions later. I think I will start my own thread so the information does not get lost in a movie thread. Patters, internet speeds update and more photos coming. All good news. 

Not to make you answer one of them quicker, but.... I'm on the Grand starting next Sunday. I typically get the Internet package but have heard that the internet north of Seattle is super slow - even by cruise standards. Do you see the same thing?

2 minutes ago, bronzey214 said:

Not to make you answer one of them quicker, but.... I'm on the Grand starting next Sunday. I typically get the Internet package but have heard that the internet north of Seattle is super slow - even by cruise standards. Do you see the same thing?

I am south of Seattle. Will answer it when I get north. We don't get up on the shelf until tomarrow night. Currently getting DSL download speeds. Huge improvement over my last California Coastal or 10 day Riviera trip on this ship. 

Edited by masterty