Bon Voyage Sea Princess World Cruise 2019

35 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Great photo OzKiwiJJ. I love the CityCats. We've caught them at Bretts Wharf too, fantastic cruise along the river particularly if it is good weather.

Leigh

I think it is a wonderful way to get into the city. I really wish they would have a special runs (on cruise days)  out to luggage point once the new terminal is ready.

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

I think it is a wonderful way to get into the city. I really wish they would have a special runs (on cruise days)  out to luggage point once the new terminal is ready.

It would be quite a long journey though wouldn't it?

Leigh

13 hours ago, possum52 said:

It would be quite a long journey though wouldn't it?

Leigh

Agreed. A ferry trip from the new terminal to the city could take around two hours each way. It would be pleasant, but I cannot see it happening. Most people want to do something else with their day, not just sit in a ferry. Even if the Council put on just one or two 'departures' from the new terminal, I don't think they would they get enough passengers to make it worthwhile. There are other factors that would make such a service uneconomic: there would be no back-loading of passengers whether it be in the morning or the afternoon. There obviously would not be enough passengers to have regular departures and not everyone wants to go at the same time. I cannot see it being economic.

On 8/31/2019 at 10:22 AM, NSWP said:

Great updates, thanks mate.😁  Now are there barrel chairs in the cabins?  I heard sometime ago they had been removed from all Princess ships.  Enjoy the vino !!🍷

On 8/31/2019 at 10:39 AM, OzKiwiJJ said:

We're in an inside cabin so no chair at all, just an annoying stool that's a bit too high and which doesn't allow the rubbish bin to be tucked under it.

Copied thank you.