Captain's Dinner?

We and another couple ate dinner with the Captain and 5 of his top officers in the MDR - they seated us at the first round table behind the Maitre'D's station.

Have no idea why we were picked - maybe being Diamond had something to do with it, maybe not.

22 minutes ago, evandbob said:

We and another couple ate dinner with the Captain and 5 of his top officers in the MDR - they seated us at the first round table behind the Maitre'D's station.

Have no idea why we were picked - maybe being Diamond had something to do with it, maybe not.

Yeah, maybe🤔......and maybe your visibility here on CC too???

58 minutes ago, buddylover said:

Yeah, maybe🤔......and maybe your visibility here on CC too???

Perhaps, but I'm often critical of Carnival in my postings, at least way more than some cheerleaders.  I just try to post my experience and feelings, positive and negative, about a cruise line I've sailed 40 times.

Edited by evandbob
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, evandbob said:

Perhaps, but I'm often critical of Carnival in my postings, at least way more than some cheerleaders.  I just try to post my experience and feelings, positive and negative, about a cruise line I've sailed 40 times.

Nah,  I wouldn't call you "negative" at all, just honest and a realist......which is the best way to be, especially on CC where folks are looking for truthful opinions.  That is pretty neat, though, dinner with the Captain is really 'special'!!

1 hour ago, evandbob said:

How long ago was it. Have not seen capt in DR for quite some time.