Cruise or All Inclusive for singles?

I’m looking to book a trip for myself in July.  I’m trying to decide on whether I should do a cruise or All Inclusive resort.  I’m a 30 year old single male looking to meet other singles and looking for a lively atmosphere and decent nightlife.  Just wondering what others in my situation would choose?

Edited by Ryanryanryan

You seem to be asking this question in multiple cruise line specific related forums. Have you tried posting this in the "Ask a cruise question" forum or the singles cruises forum instead?" You should investigate a venue that is dedicated to singles and meet and greets. There are singles on cruises but your chances are low since you never know how many and what age. I'd bet against a cruise if you're seeking companionship as most travelers on board are couples or families. I'd stick with a young, hip, party land resort for what you're looking for. 

I haven’t done this but norwegian has solo cabins on their newer ships with a lounge for people sailing in this cabins. I believe they also organize dinners and activities for the solo travelers.

go to a resort.  There is no nightlife on a cruise that I have ever seen.  It's a lot of families and seniors unless you can book something like holy ship edm cruise or a specific singles cruise.  Good Luck.

16 hours ago, Ryanryanryan said:

I’m looking to book a trip for myself in July.  I’m trying to decide on whether I should do a cruise or All Inclusive resort.  I’m a 30 year old single male looking to meet other singles and looking for a lively atmosphere and decent nightlife.  Just wondering what others in my situation would choose?

Try an All inclusive resort in Pun-ta Kana in the Dominica Republic or Hedonism in Negril Jamaica.

Desire resorts could be an option for you. You have a lot of options.

Just for reference sake, I stayed at Sandals Negril and it is right next to Hedo. We walked over and were not impressed. A major step down from Sandals.