What is within walking distance in Mahogany Bay?

160july

Im wondering if shopping, beach  etc are within walking distance at this port. Our adult kids will be off for the day and we will have the one year old grand baby. We are wondering what we can do within walking distance with a stroller. Thanks!

Path is stroller friendly - the entire area is.  Shopping area as seen from Glory

enhance

Looking the other direction to the beach area:

enhance

Looking at the ship from the far end of the beach:

enhance

• Like 2

I walked through a path in the forest to get to the beach. It is my all time favorite port because the water is clear and you can walk as far out in the water as you want and it does not get deeper to the point where I cannot stand.

In the morning the ski lift is crowded, but in the afternoon you can ride a few laps back and forth on it. Just stay sitting and they let you go around again. Very relaxing.

As bstel said - Mahogany Bay is a Carnival enclave.  Short walk to the Carnival port shops and the Carnival beach.

Also a short walk to the gate (1000ft from the shops or so) where you can get taxis and transport for non-carnival excursions.  
This https://goo.gl/maps/GM5eMdjky9terdQM9  will give you an idea of where you are on the island and as you zoom out you'll see you're kinda isolated for better or worse.