Star Princess Review 5/26/19-6/2/19

abbiep

1 hour ago, EmilyColwell said:

Was this worth it?

I think so.  We liked the goodies at the end and to me that helped justify the cost also.  It was very informative and the Managers in each area were very patient in answering questions.  IT seemed like everyone on the tour enjoyed it.  However, when I am on vacation, I don't usually justify cost.  If I did that I wouldn't take the trip to start with.  I have a budget and have set aside a certain amount that I am willing to spend.  To us this was definitely worth spending part of our budget on.  

Also please note, I made an error in the review. Its the Ultimate Ship Tour not the Behind the Scenes tour and if you decide to do it, I would suggest going to guest services as soon as you get on the ship.  They only take about 14 or 15 people and from what I understand only offer this one time during the cruise.

Edited by abbiep

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the review - we are on the Star for a Coastal this fall and looking forward to it!

I know you ate Club Class, but do you happen to recall the assigned dining times?  Was it 5 and 7:15 like on the Princess website, or did it vary on the ship?

Thanks!

Jenn

Thanks for writing! Doesn't the Star have a restaurant where you can get the special suite breakfast with mimosas and capuccinos/lattes included?? It doesn't sound like you tried that and it's one of the perks of being in a suite that I like best!

We are scheduled for 2 future cruises on the Star and I am hoping that breakfast is available on that ship!

3 hours ago, riffatsea said:

Thanks for writing! Doesn't the Star have a restaurant where you can get the special suite breakfast with mimosas and capuccinos/lattes included?? It doesn't sound like you tried that and it's one of the perks of being in a suite that I like best!

We are scheduled for 2 future cruises on the Star and I am hoping that breakfast is available on that ship!

I believe you are talking about "breakfast in Sabitini's".  This is only for full-suite guests.

2 minutes ago, CruzinNoony said:

I believe you are talking about "breakfast in Sabitini's".  This is only for full-suite guests.

Yes, true! I thought the OP said they upgraded to a suite???

I thought that meant a full suite.

IF I'm wrong and they just had a Club Class mini then I take back my question.

13 hours ago, riffatsea said:

Edited by suekel
asked and answered