Where exactly do you go to book shows?

When in the cruise planner, you will go to Onboard Activities then Entertainment.  Once it is open to book, that is where it will show up.  For my April cruise, the shows all showed up at the same time except the comedy show, that was the next day and then the Escape Room did not show up until 3 days before my cruise. 

19 minutes ago, qa4ever said:

In the cruise planner and I can't see where you book entertainment/shows.  I know it may not be available yet, but I don't even see where I would go to do so if available?

What ship are you on?  You can't book for all ship classes.  Oasis and Quantum class allow reservations.  Other's don't require or offer it.

Edited by BND

3 minutes ago, BND said:

What ship are you on?  You can't book for all ship classes.  Oasis and Quantum class allow reservations.  Other's don't require or offer it.

This is for LIberty of the Seas

35 minutes ago, qa4ever said:

35 minutes ago, qa4ever said:

I haven't been on a Freedom class in a long time is it a first come basis or can you make reserves when you board.

4 minutes ago, qa4ever said:

So it's just first come, first served?

Is there a comedy show/venue and is this the same?

Yes. No - dedicated comedy venue only on Oasis class. One of the headline shows in the main theater might be a comedian.

Edited by Biker19

3 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

On Liberty just walk in and should be no problem.  Only exception will be ice shows.  Your cruise compass will tell you when to get tickets for these shows.

May not be tickets for ice show. Our last time on Liberty last December there were no tickets. Cruise compass identified which show to attend based on room numbers but no one was checking, we could have gone to either show.