Diamond benefits for family member

I apologize if this is posted elsewhere but couldn't find the info. My 55 year old disabled son lives with me. Does he get my Diamond benefits if we cruise? My husband passed away a few months ago and he was same benefit level as me.

Edited by sugcarol

7 minutes ago, sugcarol said:

They did it, but it was like pulling teeth, they sure didn't want to. They kept putting me on hold multiple times

Children usually get the C&A level of the parent up until 18 and then they need to earn there own points.  They were making an exception for your situation, so that is why it took a bit for it to get done.

• Like 7

17 hours ago, sugcarol said:

I apologize if this is posted elsewhere but couldn't find the info. My 55 year old disabled son lives with me. Does he get my Diamond benefits if we cruise? My husband passed away a few months ago and he was same benefit level as me.

Your  family is in my prayers.  Enjoy your life.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for your responses. I am 174 points and only need 1 more for Diamond Plus. I have a cruise coming up 10/27/19, is there any way to get 1 point before that cruise? Royal Caribbean credit card or something?

I had heard there is not much difference between Diamond and Diamond Plus is that true?

Edited by sugcarol
additional question

6 minutes ago, sugcarol said:

Thank you everyone for your responses. I am 174 points and only need 1 more for Diamond Plus. I have a cruise coming up 10/27/19, is there any way to get 1 point before that cruise? Royal Caribbean credit card or something?

I had heard there is not much difference between Diamond and Diamond Plus is that true?

You can only get points by taking a cruise.  D+ would give you access to concierge lounge if the ship you are sailing has one and two free days of Voom instead of one for diamond.  Balcony discount would be $25 higher but they would reprice your cruise, so likely not worth it.  More on board discounts loaded on your sea pass.  

16 minutes ago, sugcarol said:

Book another cruise. The in cabin gift for each member is better as a diamond plus than a diamond. Champagne or red wine  or white wine or logo item. Reserved seating in Studio B for the ice show and the main theater. 

Edited by davekathy