Blu Basics (on Edge)

Mike45LC

1 minute ago, hcat said:

We found the Martini bar area quite noisy..difficult to enjoy the music.  We hung out at Cafe Baccio after dinner, and went to the theater early for cocktails and people watching...

Same. We agree with your assessment again! We actually spent most of our time in Eden as we liked the bartenders and the way they made our drinks better there. We also found it to generally be more quiet and enjoyable in that regard. 

2 minutes ago, FlyingAnchor said:

Same. We agree with your assessment again! We actually spent most of our time in Eden as we liked the bartenders and the way they made our drinks better there. We also found it to generally be more quiet and enjoyable in that regard. 

Wow..we would be good cruisemates..EDEN  bar...We thoughtnit was excellent..esp during quieter times

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 6:44 PM, FlyingAnchor said:

I've had the complete opposite experience! We've sailed multiple times each on Summit and Constellation, and once on EDGE. We always reserve our table and servers for the 2nd night, following the first, etc. Either way, we enjoy Blu immensely 🙂

This is good to know! Since I am gluten-free, I prefer to have the same staff every night. Not a problem on Disney as there is no such thing as Anytime Dining - everyone has first or second seating for dinner. And on RCCL I had My Time (to avoid a solo dump table or worse a table where I am the only solo and have to deal with the “Oh you poor brave girl” attitudes) twice and was able to have the same table (or at least zone) and wait staff every night.