Price Drop After Final Payment

Tomorrow is the final payment date for our November cruise, however we made the final payment last week.  Today, it looks like the price has dropped $100.  Booked directly via RC website.  Can I get either a price adjustment or OBC for the new price?

Related, what happens if the price drops further before we sale?  Does RC offer us anything for the price drop?

2 minutes ago, stampingoddess said:

Can I get either a price adjustment or OBC for the new price?

Related, what happens if the price drops further before we sale?  Does RC offer us anything for the price drop?

Yes, price drop.

No further drops after final payment date.

You can get the price drop until final payment date. It does not matter if you made the final payment previous to that date. The best option to do if there is a price drop after the final payment date is to look at all categories of cabins. If the price has also come down on a better cabin, you can upgrade to the better cabin at the new (lower) price.

14 hours ago, stampingoddess said:

No credit of any kind for price drops after final payment date, with the signle exception if if you booked within the last 48 hours, then they will give you 110% of the difference in OBC.

7 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No credit of any kind for price drops after final payment date, with the signle exception if if you booked within the last 48 hours, then they will give you 110% of the difference in OBC.

Just jumping in this post to thank you for the helpful tip!

My upcoming cruise is selling out fast, so I don't think I will be able to monitor prices much longer!  

15 minutes ago, red-dragon said:

My upcoming cruise is selling out fast, so I don't think I will be able to monitor prices much longer!  

Good luck!

58 minutes ago, red-dragon said:

If it's selling out fast, you'll probably see price increases as opposed decreases.

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

Good luck!

Thank you so much!  I've been on the forums daily since booking!  Thank you very much for all your responses.  You're super helpful!!!

34 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

If it's selling out fast, you'll probably see price increases as opposed decreases.

Yes, I noticed the price increased by $500.00 overnight!!! Glad we finally made our deposit a few days ago!  Prices and everything else including research has changed so much since we last cruised!  Thank you.

I'm the other way. We did final payment 6 weeks ago and the OVB prices have dropped $1,000 and the ones seems close to where we are! We know we're SOL and sadly no other classes (JS etc) available to try and slide into ! Oh well. I'll enjoy the view!

Have to monitor the prices! 

My next cruise on anthem its actually $1500 more than when I booked a year ago! 

People are loving cruises and the prices have been fluctuating at times up. Love when I get a decrease - I feel accomplished for the day!