Any "Not to Miss" shows on Breakaway?

Breakaway will run some game show events in the Atrium (or sometimes the theater.) 

Velvet is new and I can't comment.

Burn the Floor is a dance review, only "must see" if you are a fan of such things (think Dancing with the Stars type action.)

Rock of Ages is a slightly shorted version of the popular Broadway and Las Vegas show.  It is an 80s story of love and rock n roll and contains mature themes (drugs, sexual innuendo, lingerie clad dancers.)  It is NOT for young children.  Tweens depending on maturity. Older teens will think it's hysterical.  it is "must see" if you are a 80s music fan and/or a broadway musicals fan.  It's my favorite think about the Breakway and I am a superfan. Seen it around 16 times.

If you have seen Anthem of the Sea's "We Will Rock You," my opinion is Rock of Ages is 10 times better. More sophisticated story, far better acting, and the music fits the story rather than the other way around.

Howl at the Moon is a dueling Pianos entertainment and can be good, or excellent depending on the entertainers, who rotate through every few weeks.  You tip with song suggestions.  There is lots of sing along and funny stuff.

Other entertainment varies by cruise.  Singers, Magicians, Comedians are all common.

11 minutes ago, Paul Bogle said:

If you like Rock-n-Roll visit Syd Normans Pour House. Small venue that fills fast. We loved the show. We were glad we went on the first full day of the cruise. We went again a few days later and it was packed.

Oh yes, second that.  Get there very early.  Great fun for rock n roll fans.

11 minutes ago, drvmywifecrzy said:

ROA is ending on the Breakaway.  SIX takes over in November

I'm so glad that my cruise is Sept.  Can't wait.  

SIX might be wonderful, I don't know, but I want my brother to see ROA (he says he don't like musicals)

3 minutes ago, Jasonmom said:

I'm so glad that my cruise is Sept.  Can't wait.  

SIX might be wonderful, I don't know, but I want my brother to see ROA (he says he don't like musicals)

I don't like musicals either but loved ROA.   The performers were excellent in their roles

On 8/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, Paul Bogle said:

If you like Rock-n-Roll visit Syd Normans Pour House. Small venue that fills fast. We loved the show. We were glad we went on the first full day of the cruise. We went again a few days later and it was packed.

Syd Normans Pour House was my favorite.  I went every night, but had to get there earlier and earlier every night once word got out about this place.  I went to Rock of Ages, and enjoyed it also.