Can't price my cruise on the website

fluffybunny22

I'm on the 6/8/20 sailing of the Sky and for the past week when I try and check prices for my sailing the website says the prices for that sailing are unavailable and to check back later. Does this usually happen? I like to check the price every day to see if the fare has dropped. I don't want to have to call my TA every day.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

I was just now able to see it...clear your cookies and try again?

I am really glad I read this! I was having the same problem. Cleared my cookies & problem is no more. Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Clear the history.

But how. The only time I've done that Disney walked me through it and it turned out it was their website that was the problem. Some one in tech told me that when a company blames your cookies it's usually their website that is the problem.

Just now, fluffybunny22 said:

But how. The only time I've done that Disney walked me through it and it turned out it was their website that was the problem. Some one in tech told me that when a company blames your cookies it's usually their website that is the problem.

Sorry, what are you using? 

23 minutes ago, fluffybunny22 said:

How do I clear my cookies?

I googled clearing cookies on smart phone. You would Google clearing cookies on whatever device it is you're using. The steps were simple & easy to follow, & I'm pretty challenged in technology. Good luck!

Edited by 1965

Clear Cookies.

Internet Explorer:
Go to tools ↬ internet options ↬ general.
Click on "delete" under browsing history.
Check only cookies and press delete.
That will delete all of them.
To only delete specific ones:
Go to tools ↬ internet options ↬ general.
Click on "settings" under browsing history.
Click on "view files".
Files that begin with "cookie:" are the cookies.

Microsoft Edge
Click on ... in the upper right.
Select "settings".
Check "cookies".
Select "clear".

Firefox:
Go to "tools ↬ options ↬ privacy.
If the drop down box says "never remember history" then there are no cookies.
If the drop down box says "remember history" then click on the words "remove individual cookies" below it.
If the drop down box says "use custom settings for history" then click on "show cookies".
Delete any of them.

WARNING: Deleting cookies can cause you to loose some preferences at web sites. For example it will sign you out of Yahoo.

CLEAR HISTORY

Internet Explorer
Go to "tools ↬ internet options ↬ general".
Click on "settings" in "browsing history".
Click "view files".
In the search box at the top enter "cookie".

Firefox
Go to "tools ↬ options ↬ privacy.
If the drop down box says "remember history" then click on the words "remove individual cookies" below it.
If the drop down box says "never remember history" then there are no cookies.
If the drop down box says "use custom settings for history" then click on "show cookies".
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fluffybunny22 said:

I'm on the 6/8/20 sailing of the Sky and for the past week when I try and check prices for my sailing the website says the prices for that sailing are unavailable and to check back later. Does this usually happen? I like to check the price every day to see if the fare has dropped. I don't want to have to call my TA every day.

Every day?  I check my prices occasionally but certainly not close to every day.  I will bet that your TA is getting tired of you calling them.  If you keep on doing that, the TA will regard you as a pain and may not give you good service when you need it.

DON

21 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

Every day?  I check my prices occasionally but certainly not close to every day.  I will bet that your TA is getting tired of you calling them.  If you keep on doing that, the TA will regard you as a pain and may not give you good service when you need it.

DON

I check the website every day. I don't call my TA which is a big box shop. I'm only using them for the OBC. By checking every day I caught 2 price drops in a week. There was a price drop today but it isn't worth dropping Sip and Sail. I also check my EZ air everyday. So far that has only gone up.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, donaldsc said:

DON

I check the cruise fare & the ezair flights for our cruise every day. I am my own TA so I'm only a pain to my DH. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, fluffybunny22 said:

I check the website every day. I don't call my TA which is a big box shop. I'm only using them for the OBC. By checking every day I caught 2 price drops in a week. There was a price drop today but it isn't worth dropping Sip and Sail. I also check my EZ air everyday. So far that has only gone up.

I check everyday as well online.  I have six cruises booked and have saved  hundreds of dollars by checking.  Prices go up and down almost daily it seems.

I only call the TA when it is obvious that I can save money.

• Like 1

I am checking everyday as well.  My return flight seems to not be listed anymore so I can't check it.  Anyone

have that happen?  It is on Delta and the flight is offered on Delta's site so not gone, and it is on the EZ air if I were to book the next day. 

Anyone have this happen?  On the seating chart when I sign in with Delta, most of the seats are still open.  Cruise is not till May. 

1 hour ago, ROWSE said:

I am checking everyday as well.  My return flight seems to not be listed anymore so I can't check it.  Anyone

have that happen?  It is on Delta and the flight is offered on Delta's site so not gone, and it is on the EZ air if I were to book the next day. 

Anyone have this happen?  On the seating chart when I sign in with Delta, most of the seats are still open.  Cruise is not till May. 

This happened to me with delta and a couple days later it popped back up again.

• Like 1