Move Up Bid Question For Past Bidders

morfred

How long after you sent in a bid were you notified that it was RECEIVED and how did you find out that it was RECEIVED? I submitted a bid but cannot find any indication that Celebrity got it and it does not show up anywhere in my account or in "Manage Reservation".

If you go to your account on the Celebrity website and click manage reservation scroll down and you should see a section saying "Upgrade your stateroom". Click this and it should show you any bid you have made and staus like pending, rejected, accepted etc

Hope that helps

6 minutes ago, morfred said:

Thanks but that is not what I am Looking for. I want to know how to find out if my bid was even received in the first place. I can find no confirmation that Celebrity has gotten my bid

I got an email saying my bid was received, and it could take up to the day before sailing whether or not it would be accepted.  🍷

I bid the minimum for a cabin category that wasn't available when I bid and not available now. Don't think that's there's much chance I'll get it, but I did receive a notice that my card will only be charged if I get it and it shows that I bid when I go to Manage my Reservation.

Once you place a bid you will get a confirmation e-mail from Celebrity that your bid was received.    At least for me -  the link in the confirmation to view your existing bid is required to cancel or update your bid.     If I went to the original link where I placed the bid it would tell me I had already placed a bid.