Freen Mens sauna, steam room

MitchYngMuscleDad

5 minutes ago, capsplace said:

Thank you!  My DH will be very happy for our upcoming cruise in a suite.  We usually book Aqua class and he uses the steam in Persian Gardens, 

You're welcome. For you Solstice cruise the gym/fitness center is deck 12, forward. The gym/fitness center opens at 6:00 AM. 

9 minutes ago, capsplace said:

Thank you!  My DH will be very happy for our upcoming cruise in a suite.  We usually book Aqua class and he uses the steam in Persian Gardens, 

Please note that there are saunas only (pretty tiny ones) in S class locker areas. No steam room.

2 minutes ago, capsplace said:

I was sad about no steam.  Sauna will just have to do   😉. Thanks everyone.  

I'm not in the know as I don't do either. 😉 I just know where it (steam or sauna) is located. I only use the showers. 

Edited by davekathy

• 4 months later...

Mitch,

Not sure if you've booked or not - yet.  We just returned from Millennium and the free large men's sauna that used to be on right (starboard) side of ship with large round window is gone.  Many cabins have replaced that locker room/sauna area during the Feb. 2019 refurbish.  However, there is a gents locker room (24 lockers) with 2 toilets, 2 showers, sinks, and small sauna next to entrance to the spa area.  This is free.  No steam, which I assume is still in the Persian Garden area for Aqua Class or an extra fee.  The small men's sauna may hold 4 comfortably or squeeze 6-7 if using upper and lower benches.  There were never more than 3 guys in it the times that I used it.  The lockers are also used by inside pool (adjacent) users - so tough to find vacant ones at times.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:38 PM, davekathy said:

No, obviously it is. 

Why do you care so much? Would you also be judging if he was asking about certain items in the MDR being on the menu or if there was a jazz band on the ship? It's none of your concern what makes a cruise worthwhile for another person.  To each his own, his vacation, his way.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Cruisegoer said:

Why do you care so much? Would you also be judging if he was asking about certain items in the MDR being on the menu or if there was a jazz band on the ship? It's none of your concern what makes a cruise worthwhile for another person.  To each his own, his vacation, his way.

Chill out. I never implied or expressed I cared one way or the other. I asked a question to the OP who then explained why. I didn't realize I couldn't ask or mention to the OP why. 🙄 

• 2 years later...