EDOCS

14cruise

We are cursing October 27th    EDOCS not Available    They were last week but just checked to see if the flights were up yet and now nothing.   Anyone else having issues.   I thought maybe it was just yesterday but its also today.  

I'm cruising Oct 13th and don't have my flight information yet either.  Reached out to my PCC a week ago and he said they were booking around 40 days out.  I'm currently 39 days.  However, since ships rerouted to New Orleans due to the hurricane I'm guessing the travel dept may be overwhelmed and I'll be waiting longer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 14cruise said:

We are cursing October 27th    EDOCS not Available    They were last week but just checked to see if the flights were up yet and now nothing.   Anyone else having issues.   I thought maybe it was just yesterday but its also today.  

Welcome to my world!   I'm on the same sailing.  The Hurricane may delay us from finally knowing when our flights are going to happen.  I'm sure NCL is spread pretty thin already.  Throw in Dorian, and it will surely slow things down at headquarters.

Hang in there!

3 hours ago, 14cruise said:

It has come to my attention I misspelled a word  Not sure how to change it   

1 hour ago, jgreenwo17 said:

Welcome to my world!   I'm on the same sailing.  The Hurricane may delay us from finally knowing when our flights are going to happen.  I'm sure NCL is spread pretty thin already.  Throw in Dorian, and it will surely slow things down at headquarters.

Hang in there!

I totally understand    I just wanted to make sure I was not the only one.

Are you on the Bliss?  I'm on the same sailing, I did see my eDocs one day last week but they're unavailable again.  Others are reporting that flights are being booked about 45 days from the cruise.  Honestly, if they're booked before next week I'll be surprised, I'm sure the people that book those are pretty busy re-booking folks that were forced to disembark in NO instead of Miami this week...

4 hours ago, 14cruise said:

Sailing at the same time. I don't have any flights, but I haven't been able to access my edocs at all yet. 

45 minutes ago, hallux said:

Are you on the Bliss?  I'm on the same sailing, I did see my eDocs one day last week but they're unavailable again.  Others are reporting that flights are being booked about 45 days from the cruise.  Honestly, if they're booked before next week I'll be surprised, I'm sure the people that book those are pretty busy re-booking folks that were forced to disembark in NO instead of Miami this week...

I'm on the Joy leaving Miami on 10/27/19 to the Panama Canal.  (And back).

1 hour ago, hallux said:

No   Breakaway   I have half us going on southwest and half booked by  NCL  I have a feeling I should have just done us all on Southwest.  Ill see what happens 

18 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

We are sailing December 8, 2019 out of New Orleans on the Getaway and It says my EDOCS are ready but I cant download the information.  I was surprised to see them ready 90 days out for our cruise. I guess I just need to keep looking everyday.

I have the same situation for the 12/8 cruise, will be checking everyday as well.

1 minute ago, kren250 said:

Where do I check to see if my edocs are ready to be printed? Is there a section I go to on the app?

On your NCL summary page.  Look in the top right hand corner and if they are ready it will say "Download eDocs"